aberdeen-music

Worst Thing You've Ever Said To Someone

LimsKragma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said something fairly nasty yesterday.i was in a bit of a bad mood and was getting off the bus and this group of guys were getting on the bus.as i was getting off one of them,an extremely overweight,burberry clad blazing ginger tried to mess up my hair and winked at me and said "aright darlin" and him and all his mates started laughing.so i said(quietly i thought) " i was until i saw you,you repulsive fa ginger fuck".he shut right up and looked like he had tears in his eyes. i felt really shit about that.

never really said anything else very nasty to anyone.except maybe jarvis-he has bandy legs.

I called my chemistry teacher a giraffe one day but thats not really nasty, she did have an amazingly long neck.

A long list of insults directed at my boyfriend, some very nasty and un-needed causing a great deal of hurt.

i said something fairly nasty yesterday.i was in a bit of a bad mood and was getting off the bus and this group of guys were getting on the bus.as i was getting off one of them' date='an extremely overweight,burberry clad blazing ginger tried to mess up my hair and winked at me and said "aright darlin" and him and all his mates started laughing.so i said(quietly i thought) " i was until i saw you,you repulsive fast ginger fuck".he shut right up and looked like he had tears in his eyes. i felt really shit about that.

never really said anything else very nasty to anyone.except maybe jarvis-he has bandy legs.[/quote']

listen to this girl...she KNOWS

My friend was once pissed off because her new boyfriend wouldnt come out of his flat at 3am to see her. She had woke him up and it was the middle of winter and was expecting him to go outside in has boxers. Her going on about it started to piss me off cos it was a stupid thing to moan about, anyway, i turned round a said "no wounder my brother dumped you". He had dumped her the month before because she was too high maintence and moaned whenever he was with his friends and not her!

Surprisingly it didnt go down well with her! :dunce:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I would say the two nastiest things I've ever said have been by way of finishing with someone.

Case 1: 9 years ago in the Palace, letting down gently didn't work and neither did a polite request to stop sitting beside me saying nothing with a pus on her so I tactfully shouted "Look, just fuck off. You're fucking mental, you're a fucking nightmare and you're a fucking boot as well." Ouch.

Case 2: Agreeing with my fiancee that we should break up, after all she'd been suggesting it as a poxy, half-arsed, attention-seeking threat for the past two months. She said it while I was a bit pissed, so I replied "Yeah, I think we should". (Jaw hits floor, bluff was finally called) Jake continues "Why not? You've been saying we should for ages and I'm fucking sick of your moaning. Look, darling, I love your body but I don't bloody worship it. Take a running fucking jump." Ouch again.

Perhaps the worst thing about both situations was that I greatly enjoyed them.

I would say the two nastiest things I've ever said have been by way of finishing with someone.

Case 1: 9 years ago in the Palace' date=' letting down gently didn't work and neither did a polite request to stop sitting beside me saying nothing with a pus on her so I tactfully shouted "Look, just fuck off. You're fucking mental, you're a fucking nightmare and you're a fucking boot as well." Ouch.

Case 2: Agreeing with my fiancee that we should break up, after all she'd been suggesting it as a poxy, half-arsed, attention-seeking threat for the past two months. She said it while I was a bit pissed, so I replied "Yeah, I think we should". (Jaw hits floor, bluff was finally called) Jake continues "Why not? You've been saying we should for ages and I'm fucking sick of your moaning. Look, darling, I love your body but I don't bloody worship it. Take a running fucking jump." Ouch again.

Perhaps the worst thing about both situations was that I greatly enjoyed them.[/quote']

I can be like that.... getting even in one of my favourite things.

However... lately I just end up on the phone in tears to my friend Stephen (I owe you soooooo much :kiss:).

I'm getting old and weak... :moody:

Erm... my latest... same ex as mentioned before.... I had a conversation with, he was implying that he'd like to get in my pants again.... and I wasn't too happy about it.

Him: "You could always keep me company?"

Me: "Or I could shit in my own mouth"

Come to think of it... I'm not very nice to that boy.

:rolleyes:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I can be like that.... getting even in one of my favourite things.

However... lately I just end up on the phone in tears to my friend Stephen (I owe you soooooo much :kiss:).

I'm getting old and weak... :moody:

Erm... my latest... same ex as mentioned before.... I had a conversation with' date=' he was implying that he'd like to get in my pants again.... and I wasn't too happy about it.

Him: "You could always keep me company?"

Me: "Or I could shit in my own mouth"

Come to think of it... I'm not very nice to that boy.

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Good call, what a sleazy cunt for suggesting it. I have never been able to remain friends with an ex, it just feels so false to be pleasant to someone you were once so close to, and lying is something I just can't do.

Getting even is great, right enough. Revenge is a dish best served cold, but I enjoy buffets.