aberdeen-music

it's here...tom waits "real gone"

lepeep

ahh, I thought this day would never come...

so far, It's ace..."my fathers sins", magic.I also got the new Les Claypool CD..with buckethead and Brain...sounded interesting in the shop, but I haven't had the full go yet....

For anyone interested, HMV had the "Island Years" tom waits comp in the sale for 8 quid, well worth it...

and, if my plan goes accordingly, I'll get the whole london gig as an mp3 (I bought a we mp3 player + recorder from Ebay, just for this reason !)

and, if anyone want's one, when I have it, that is, I'll do some CD's of it, if you give me a blank CDr that is !

peep

Just don't crap on my head if all you can hear is people speaking around me...oh, that's right, the Gig's in london, so people should be listening...

at 60 odd quid a ticket, you'd want to listen to him, and do the talking after in the pub !

I'll keep everyone posted as to how it comes out (the gigs on the 23rd of November).

peep

no, I havenae seen it yet...

(was that downloaded from the intersnek ?)

Yeah, that'd be cool, but I don't want to dissapoint you if this mp3 player fucks up...

(I tried doing the bees the other day, I did a very quick test, got 5 seconds of crowd noise, thousght "yeah, that works", set up a new file and let it run...I noticed it got to 1 hour 14 mins, got home, had 160 megs of a file, but it wouldn;t play...

I am thinking it ran out of space, and corrupted the file...

I did forget I had a few megs of jpegs and other non music files (I use it as a removeable hard disk)...so, I am going to EMPTY it before I go see tom waits....fo sure !

and, I'll probably occasionally stop it, and segment it, so I'll get "something" at least...

what a story !...peep

1. I'm incredibly surprised Rune likes anything without blastbeats.

2. I downloaded some Tom Waits - not what I was expecting at all! It kinda like you take a death metal band' date=' unplug it, and make 'em sing insane blues. Kinda.[/quote']

Just goes to prove what little you know of me.

Did this post actually prove anything? No it didnt

All I said was I was surprised you liked something that wasn't balls-to-the-wall' date=' raging metal - thats the image you put over on these boards. There was no malice or insult in that first post. Unfortunately, you as usual, threw your toys out the pram, so I took the piss. Felt good too....[/quote']

Like i said before, you dont know me. Not everything in life is barcoded.

Being immature felt good? How old are you? 12,13?

Like i said before' date=' you dont know me. Not everything in life is barcoded.[/quote']

Like I said, no insult intended. Chill. The. Fuck. Out. Maybe you should try some whalesong instead of the latest Wicked World release....

Being immature felt good? How old are you? 12' date='13?[/quote']

Actually, I thought it was quite a clever insult - more fitting to a 15 year old. Mentally, I'm probably somewhere around there......