aberdeen-music

Best Jokes Part I

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Tav

That's funny, especaially if your educated. So is someone going explain it to Neil ex?

you don't have to be very educated to understand that one tavish

:laughing:

the joke was not bad, although it wasn't as good as my black atom joke, the very first one, that was a cracker

i'm sure tavish feels very educated, who educated you? a 5 year old

Guest neil ex

Re: Wank FACE

Originally posted by Stalking Rass

Neil

number 1...you are conta"dick"ting yourself all the time, you said earlier on that dan didn't have a girlfriend and now you are claiming he does. Please, for the love of this thread get it right.

Number 2...What the fuck are you alll about? because at the moment you are cuming off like you are very jealous of young dan!

Number 3...I thought the whole point of this thread was bad jokes Hence them not being funny! IDIOT!

Number 4... Its ok to be gay in todays soceity, people will accept you for who you are...GAY!

P.S. I love your chewing gum walk....verrrry Wrigglllly

:O

Wooo HA, i think you just got BURNED!

i'm not denying that dan has girlfreind, where did i say he never had a girlfreind?

i'm not jealous of dan, that's rubbish man shut up

why would i be jealous of dan?

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Rach_69

haha yeah it is ace, i understand it, Dr Main does tell us lots of things and some of it i do actually listen to!!

you had to repeat 1st year 3 times before you could understand about an atom

and you had to repeat primary 1 aswell cause you couldn't spell your name and you used to cry all the time in class cause you're so stupid

Neil, lets be honest here;

I am a lot better at everything than you will ever aspire to be.

You're just shit.

To be fair you're only young and stupid, hence the reason you can't spell "friend" but I'll let you off on accounts of you being mentally impaired.

My girlfriend is not a goth, but if you want to call her that, that is fine by me. I'd call yours a goth but you can't get one.

Sorry you don't want one... (Maybe 'cause you want a boyfriend?)

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Dan Atom

Neil, lets be honest here;

I am a lot better at everything than you will ever aspire to be.

You're just shit.

To be fair you're only young and stupid, hence the reason you can't spell "friend" but I'll let you off on accounts of you being mentally impaired.

My girlfriend is not a goth, but if you want to call her that, that is fine by me. I'd call yours a goth but you can't get one.

Sorry you don't want one... (Maybe 'cause you want a boyfriend?)

i do know how to spell friend, maybe it was just a typo, haven't you ever made a typo dan?

probably not cause you're so much better at typing than i am

well atleast when i get a girlfreind she will be a proper goth unlike yours and she'll listen to bands like the cure

i don't want a boyfreind dan cause i'm not gay you idiot.

Originally posted by neil ex

and maybe i don't want a girlfreind right now, did you think about that dan?

if i wanted a girlfreind i could easily get one, and she wouldn't be a goth like yours is

there's 2 "typos"

Originally posted by neil ex

well atleast when i get agirlfreind she will be a proper goth unlike yours and she'll listen to bands like the cure

i don't want a girlfreind dan cause i'm not gay you idiot.

2 more "typos"

I heard one of the main charcteristics of being gay is the ability to spell 'friend' incorrectly on a number of occasions....

Don't worry Neil, I'm sure when your dad finds out that you're gay he'll stop raping you and just beat you instead. Every cloud....

I like this...maybe if I dyed my hair black instead of blonde, and started to wear black every day instead of only occasionally, and started to listen to gothic music instead of skatepunk...

then maybe I could be a real goth...

Maybe if I worked at the Marcliffe and pretended my attempts at humor were funny, and tried to be controversial but just ended up coming off looking like a 14 year old desperate to grow their first pube and if I was male...

then maybe I could be neil ex's boyfriend...

That would make my day

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Queen Kong

I like this...maybe if I dyed my hair black instead of blonde, and started to wear black every day instead of only occasionally, and started to listen to gothic music instead of skatepunk...

then maybe I could be a real goth...

Maybe if I worked at the Marcliffe and pretended my attempts at humor were funny, and tried to be controversial but just ended up coming off looking like a 14 year old desperate to grow their first pube and if I was male...

then maybe I could be neil ex's boyfriend...

That would make my day

no, i still wouldn't go out with you

if you want to know actually, i've got a date this weekend but it's none of your buisness queen mong

Originally posted by Stalking Rass

Going to the cinema with your mum really doesnt count as a date mate!

It does when you have sex with her afterwards!

the dirty little inbred.

Neil thinks he's cool but in reality he isn't because he likes to put his finger in his bum and lick it, and then he puts dog food on his willy but the dog won't lick it off because his willy is so small that there's not very much dog food on it. So he has sex with the dog instead.

• 4 years later...
atleast i don't fancy mouse

:O

when mouse typed in all his details into the school computer to find out his future occupation the computer told him he was going to be a bin man

HAHAHAA, that is fucking ace,

This thread is amazing. Neil ex was amazing. I'm so fucking happy im reading this.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i have done permenant damage to my nasal passage by trying to stifle laughter while reading this thread. every single person got played for a fucking moron in replying to neil ex, pathetically trying to insult him back and not once realising the painfully obvious truth that he was taking the piss. primary school level 'your gay' insults vs pretend idiocy...it doesn't get any better than this!

• Upvote 1