aberdeen-music

Best Jokes Part I

Guest neil ex

Originally posted by neil ex

you couldn't royally beat the shit out me dan because you're a big chicken and i'm pretty solid if i do say so myself, they don't call me the hurricane for no good reason

yeah i am interested in music, i'm not going to kef though because i'm not really keen on the line up as a whole, though i do like dedalus

anyway i have plans for halloween so i do have a social life

shut up! ;(

they call you the hurricane cos you smell like 10000 people breaking wind at the same time.

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by Dan Loaded

when neil ex typed in all his details into the school computer to find out his future occupation the computer told him he wasn't going to ever get a proper job or girlfriend and that he would more than likely end up being a paedophile.

:laughing:

you're obviously lying, because the computer doesn't tell you whether you will ever have a girlfreind.

atleast when i get a girlfreind she won't be blind and minging like all your girlfreind's and she will probably be a model or something and i won't have to pay her to have sex like you do.

Guest neil ex

they call you the hurricane cos you smell like 10000 people breaking wind at the same time.

they call me the hurricane because i'm that damn fast

why is dan's user name 'dan loaded'?

because he wants everyone to think he's rich when infact he can't get a job because he's so stupid and he's infact really poor and he steals all his food from the 24 hour asda in garthdee

Guest stripey

what do you mean by this?

are you trying to be funny like me?

cause you're not X-(

yes indeed, i am not "funny" like you. I am 100% physically and mentally normal.

Here, have a gold star, for being one of the "special" people.

Deary me! What a fuck-up, you really are. Stripey gets a lot of shit but he justs posts his opinions which just happens to differ alot of other peoples but you are just a tosser. Black Atom are shit? Certainly not! Have you heard Loaded? Doubt it. Own their 'Fear of Reflections CD and its really cool. And the whole thing Rach_69 being ugly? HAHAHA You're either blind or just plain fucking stupid. I thought it was going to be hard to find a bigger dick than Merry Christmas but you take the biscuit!

Rant over!

Originally posted by AprilEthereal

Deary me! What a fuck-up, you really are. Stripey gets a lot of shit but he justs posts his opinions which just happens to differ alot of other peoples but you are just a tosser. Black Atom are shit? Certainly not! Have you heard Loaded? Doubt it. Own their 'Fear of Reflections CD and its really cool. And the whole thing Rach_69 being ugly? HAHAHA You're either blind or just plain fucking stupid. I thought it was going to be hard to find a bigger dick than Merry Christmas but you take the biscuit!

Rant over!

Wow..who are you! How come you have Fear of Reflections! (its a piece of shit by the way, and was recorded live so it sounds crap, years old too! But thanks!)

Originally posted by neil sexwithkids

they call me the hurricane because i'm that damn fast

why is dan's user name 'dan loaded'?

because he wants everyone to think he's rich when infact he can't get a job because he's so stupid and he's infact really poor and he steals all his food from the 24 hour asda in garthdee

Actually I'm an architect, whereas you work in a hotel.

Also my girlfriend is hot, I could show you a photo if you wish.

And I thought you said they called you the hurricane because you were 'solid'? Now you're saying it's because you're fast? Make your mind up you differently abled little boy.

"At least when I get a girlfriend..."

You said it, I told you girls won't go near you.

If stripey doesn't mind, I'm gonna award you another one of his gold stars, as you are clearly more 'special' than a whole special unit put together.

Crap Chat

just cause you will never ever set foot in the marcliffe hotel because you would have to spend your entire life savings just to set foot in the place for 5 minutes, but they would chuck you out cause you can't afford good clothes and you can't afford to have a shower and you have a rubbish haircut because you cut it yourself cause you couldn't afford to go to the hairdressers

eh..no offence but, YOU SUCK!

Are you trying to be lame or what? cos your sounding like a first year that hasnt got the brain capacity to slag someone off yet.

p.s. i first year may even do better!

Guest neil ex

Actually I'm an architect, whereas you work in a hotel.

Also my girlfriend is hot, I could show you a photo if you wish.

And I thought you said they called you the hurricane because you were 'solid'? Now you're saying it's because you're fast? Make your mind up you differently abled little boy.

"At least when I get a girlfriend..."

You said it, I told you girls won't go near you.

If stripey doesn't mind, I'm gonna award you another one of his gold stars, as you are clearly more 'special' than a whole special unit put together.

yeah ok, post a picture of your girlfriend up on this thread, i'm sure it will be good wanking material

they call me the hurricane because i am that damn fast, and i'm solid because i'm that damn fast.

yeah well the only reason i've never had a girlfreind is because i only date supermodels or famous people

why does dan loaded only come online during the day?

because his bedtime is 7:00pm

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by AprilEthereal

Rant over!

well i happen to think that black atom are a pretty poor band,

i saw loaded once and they sounded like a mix between boyzone and the spice girls, and there guitar player looked and danced about the stage like a girl

i like biscuits, so thanks very much matey

Guest neil ex

Re: Crap Chat

Originally posted by Stalking Rass

eh..no offence but, YOU SUCK!

Are you trying to be lame or what? cos your sounding like a first year that hasnt got the brain capacity to slag someone off yet.

p.s. i first year may even do better!

did you forget to edit your post?

i think you have the wrong quote, you obviously meant to quote dan loaded

Guest neil ex
Originally posted by New Found Power

I think we should go to the marcliffe and systematically hospitalise everyone who works there.

It's surely the best way to make this cocksucker go away.

you're just jealous because i heard you applied for a job at the marcliffe but they turned you down cause you're such a mink and you couldn't even spell you name correctly on the application form

well i happen to think that black atom are a pretty poor band,

i saw loaded once and they sounded like a mix between boyzone and the spice girls, and there guitar player looked and danced about the stage like a girl

i like biscuits, so thanks very much matey

How many boys have you slept with?