aberdeen-music

Ask Timson

Alan Cynic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I do, as it happens. How can I get my guitarist to shut the fuck up about his receding hairline? Repeated insistence that it's not that big a deal seems to have no effect.

Guest RockMonkey

Jake, tell him about all the attractive men out there with no hair. (without sounding like a gayboy). Patrick Stewart, (the lush Picard), Tele Savalas (Kojack, total winner with the ladies), Lex Luther, and of course, the delectable George Daws...

I do' date=' as it happens. How can I get my guitarist to shut the fuck up about his receding hairline? Repeated insistence that it's not that big a deal seems to have no effect.[/quote']

well there is a simple answer to this..............

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP !

leave little hoglett alone, he is not big enough to take this criticism.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
well there is a simple answer to this..............

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP !

leave little hoglett alone' date=' he is not big enough to take this criticism.[/quote']

You, on the other hand, are big enough to receive the vicious kicking which is deservedly coming your way!

Jake' date=' tell him about all the attractive men out there with no hair. (without sounding like a gayboy). Patrick Stewart, (the lush Picard), Tele Savalas (Kojack, total winner with the ladies), Lex Luther, and of course, the delectable George Daws...[/quote']

Rock Monkey knows what she talking aboot :band:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Come to Austria and see me!!!

No one can come see me ;( and its really nice here...it you like snow, mountains and temperatures of -20 degrees...ok, on second thoughts go to italy, its fab. Though you may crash into the woman of your dreams on a ski slope - you may not be living to appreciate it after :D

Have a good one tho'

Come to Austria and see me!!!

No one can come see me ;( and its really nice here...it you like snow' date=' mountains and temperatures of -20 degrees...ok, on second thoughts go to italy, its fab. Though you may crash into the woman of your dreams on a ski slope - you may not be living to appreciate it after :D

Have a good one tho'[/quote']

i recommend you get some help because you are fucking bonkers.

infact, don't get any help, i like you, your cool. :gringo: