aberdeen-music

Ask Timson

Alan Cynic

This has potential for an excellent horror movie! The cast.......

Hog - hellraiser3.jpg

Jake - King%20Kong.jpg

Alan Cynic - Cost137.jpg

Timson - barbie.jpg

Dayeth - piratemattie.jpg

soundian - Victor_Meldrew.JPG

Scorge - ron-jeremy.jpg

Chris E106 - 443043.jpg:p

I object!!!!.......my guy (Freddie) is too bald. I want someone more hirsute (without being in the Jake hairiness zone). Someone like Lon Chaney in mid change would be perfect. Or maybe Christopher Lee in a long wig. I have ambitions to be the guy who acted Sweeney Todd (Todd Slaughter?), but I'm too mild for the role.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I object!!!!.......my guy (Freddie) is too bald. I want someone more hirsute (without being in the Jake hairiness zone). Someone like Lon Chaney in mid change would be perfect. Or maybe Christopher Lee in a long wig. I have ambitions to be the guy who acted Sweeney Todd (Todd Slaughter?)' date=' but I'm too mild for the role.[/quote']

i'd say you look like an older version of the actor that plays Gregory in 'Greogory's Girl'.

...it's uncanny!

Guest Scorge Spike
i wonder if that's scorge's own copy of the 'barbie collector's guide' that he scanned onto his computer...

Quiet you! I know where you live (well, work anyway). :bat:

Good advice' date=' Jake! (Watch Timson doesn't hear about you taking business away from him, though. He might send "the boys" round with baseball bats).

The last time I went out late was Moshulu on a Mondaya couple of months ago, and I ended up demonstrating how to do the "Dead Fly" on the sticky carpet.....I'm lucky I'm not still there!! So I think I'll stick to my Ovaltine, slippers and Penguin Crime Novels whilst listening to some Bert Kaempfert.................mmmmm.....schon......[/quote']

You should try the pole, did it a year ago and got to do some very very very fun dancing with 3 hot women. The dead fly can be fun but there is the risk that you'll fall and ever get up. and that would be a shame, you'd never get your oviltine.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Timson,

My boss (we shall call him MistyWhiteSubstanceInTheSky for this letter) is inferior to all of his staff - his decisions are nearly always questionable and there are even rumours of illicit poncho-wearing trips round Aberdeen late at night. How can I confront him on these issues and create a better working environment for us all?

Adam.

Dear Timson' date='

My boss (we shall call him MistyWhiteSubstanceInTheSky for this letter) is inferior to all of his staff - his decisions are nearly always questionable and there are even rumours of illicit poncho-wearing trips round Aberdeen late at night. How can I confront him on these issues and create a better working environment for us all?

Adam.[/quote']

take a photo of him wearing a poncho and threaten to show everyone the next time he makes a cock of a decision. tell him he is a shite and your better than him and say you and your colleagues are sick of his shit and will kick his cunt in unless he gets his act together or leaves. this is definitely going to work. :up:

i recommend you do not make crumpets, buy a pack of 6 from asda for like 20p. they are a fucking bargain !

i think you should maybe go to a doctor and check out about that flakey scalp, whatever you do. do not pick or itch it as that will only cause uncomfort and increase the length of time you have it for.

Guest Laura@TMB
What can you recomend for an itchy flakie scalp? I've tried all the major brands and still its there. Help me I need your help.

You may want to try a tea tree oil shampoo' date=' or alternatively add a drop or two of tea tree oil to your usual shampoo - should help. Dying your hair too much wont help much either ;)

p.s how do you make crumpets?

Er, no idea...