aberdeen-music

Eric Euan rockin the rgu union last night..

Bobby

Another great eric euan show last night at the rgu freshers band night, alongside bench, the mighty black atom and some other band that i didnt catch the name of (they were a bit shit anyway). I was hopin at least one other person would have joined in with the headbanging though, i was getting affa lonely.

It was my first time seeing Eric Euan last night and I was most impressed.

Thank you man!

I do get the feeling we sounded like a bag of Spanners just a wee bit RAW!!!!!

but were playing @ drummonds on friday 1st of october with TURNING 13 & a glasgow band called KALAMAZOO

We always sound good in drummonds SORRY did i say 'good' i ment LOUD!!!

(but the sound is always good in drummonds 'Ian' looking forward to it)

That'll have been my band Sin-e... we had cancelled due to our missing drummer, but he turned up on the monday morning so we thought why not, it would be a laugh... so we sounded shite due to the fact we hadn't practiced since May, our singer singing one song in the wrong key, and my pedal board fucking up big time.

funnily enough i was very close to getting a private examination - unfortunatly she fucked off and passed out.....

Ah well, these things happen. Not to me though, i never even get in the approximate vicinity of such shenanigans :(

Mr Cynic, we can only live in hope. Perhaps we will get lucky this time, will you be attending tomorrow evenings festivities?