aberdeen-music

Rumours..

Harriet

I heard that you are replacing me in The Simon Gall Band' date=' any truth in this 'rumour' huh?[/quote']

*shock* nae.........but i could be joining you if i whip out my trumpet and give it a good blow.its been a while. ever since i left school i havent had the same flexability.

(time that is)

thread hi-jack.. but i once called a wee stool a 'buffet' and my mates all fell about laughing..

i didn't make it up honest!!.

shouldn't that have been poofet? again i'm not making this up but that's what me gran and me mum used to call them. generally i think they're kinda cube like things for putting your feet on.

Guest highroller
There was a lovely one about me being "beef"...it was the lovely Ben who helped that onealong. Hmmm i wounder if the very clever Ben has realised that its not about me yet...from what i gather he hasnt.

I hate rumours' date=' all they do is hurt people.[/quote']

yes i have...and to be honest it was never that big a deal anyway...someone i know made a mistake and was just having a laugh...i never actually knew who it was about anyway. Of course though even though countless others are involved "lets do Ben for it, you know he gets all the flak anyway...I mean who does he think he is...yes, we shall make him take all the crap AGAIN!"

Go fuck off, seriously. Stop touching my fucking hair, stop having goes and just shut up.

peace

Isn't it boring when immature sad people print sad little things on bits of scrap paper and hand them out as if to recruit more members to they're sad 'anti normal people club'

Perhaps certain people *cough*, yes you should realise thats all people think of you, immature, sad and to be quite honest, evil. So grow the hell up and realise the conciquences of your actions to indirect parties before you go plotting Nazi style tactics!

Guest Sundaram

I heard a rumour that there will be an album called Sundaram released in May 2005 and that these are the demo's of some of the music that will feature:

The Traveller: http://www.neuscan.com/3--the_traveller.mp3

Together we stand Inseparable in Love: http://www.neuscan.com/Untitled.wma

Vrindavan: http://www.neuscan.com/Vrindavan.wma

Sundaram part one: http://www.neuscan.com/sundaram_part_one.mp3

Sundaram part two: http://www.neuscan.com/rupa--mix_1.wma

:up:

Guest Sundaram
I don't think all rumours can kill....as in "I hear Phillip has a big one!".....I'm talkin about his flute of course!!

Hmm, my flute is a standard C concert pitch one... you can have a play of it if you like?

:bat::p

yes i have...and to be honest it was never that big a deal anyway...someone i know made a mistake and was just having a laugh...i never actually knew who it was about anyway. Of course though even though countless others are involved "lets do Ben for it' date=' you know he gets all the flak anyway...I mean who does he think he is...yes, we shall make him take all the crap AGAIN!"

Go fuck off, seriously. Stop touching my fucking hair, stop having goes and just shut up.

peace[/quote']

You were having a laugh were you, no i dont think you were, you did think it was me and your just trying not to look like a twat, cos something like that isn't funny. You were the one who made it a big deal anyway, i mean for god sake just take a look at the thread about the bunny getting killed. I know there is other people and i know who some of them are but you were the one who was a cunt about it, couldnt give a fuck about the rest of them.

Guest highroller
You were having a laugh were you' date=' no i dont think you were, you did think it was me and your just trying not to look like a twat, cos something like that isn't funny. You were the one who made it a big deal anyway, i mean for god sake just take a look at the thread about the bunny getting killed. I know there is other people and i know who some of them are but you were the one who was a cunt about it, couldnt give a fuck about the rest of them.[/quote']

whatever...

can we just agree to stay out of each others way?

Guest Sundaram
Hmm' date=' my flute is a standard C concert pitch one... you can have a play of it if you like?

Well, you can finger my keyboard anyday, if you let me have a blow on your flute![/quote']

Lets *jam* then! :devil:

• 6 months later...