aberdeen-music

What happened to our scene?

-HH-

I just think it's quite limited with what the city offers - The Oxbow Lake Band for example, are a breath of fresh air as I've not heard anything like that before from Aberdeen

Thanks very much for the feedback. Very humbling.

We're maybe a breath of fresh air because we avoid scenes (well we dont have much of a choice living in the shire) and catergories/genre shite.

But yeah Brian's doing something very clever evolving and widening the musical horizons at the moorings. It seems to be working from last nights audience. But it wasn't just the same folk you always see in the moorings but bringing in different folk. To mix with the friendly folk already there. Now if that's a scene (?) bring it on!

I just think it's quite limited with what the city offers - The Oxbow Lake Band for example, are a breath of fresh air as I've not heard anything like that before from Aberdeen

Thanks very much for the feedback. Very humbling.

We're maybe a breath of fresh air because we avoid scenes (well we dont have much of a choice living in the shire) and catergories/genre shite.

But yeah Brian's doing something very clever evolving and widening the musical horizons at the moorings. It seems to be working from last nights audience. But it wasn't just the same folk you always see in the moorings but bringing in different folk. To mix with the friendly folk already there. Now if that's a scene (?) bring it on!

No bother mate, always nice to see a 'new angle' from bands from the city.

When's your next gig?