aberdeen-music

Completely random..yet funny...i think

~Joanna~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha' date=' that was hilarious. i never knew it would take them so long to die! after being chopped in half of course.[/quote']

Being held under siege by a small army of buzzing monstrosities wasn't fun. Every time you eliminated one from the party and sat down for a sip (of something other then the wasp - obviously :rolleyes: ) another would instantly decide the fun wasn't over. Awesome.

I have never felt so much like an inebriated power ranger. Claire had never met my shoes so personally before either. Fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest killamangiro
hey hey jo' date=' in aberdeen again. slipknot rockt, jack bet ur jealous u didnt cum!!!xx[/quote']

Slipknot? Innit just a load of sweat, noise and scary looking g_ths?

If it's wasp stories we're talking about here I think I can top to lot...

When I was about 10 or so my brother, dad and myself were down the garden at my house and wouldn't you have guessed it I stood on a wasp's nest. It wasn't so bad for my dad and brother who had decent clothes on but silly little me was in shorts and t-shirt. After running for our lives we were instructed to stand against the garage doors while bug killer spray was librally doesed all over us. We were then stripped and sent to the doctor to recieve antihistamine injections. Well over 100 stings were inflicted on me and I was scared shitless of wasps for a very long time.

Thanks for listening, (perhaps reading,), just needed to get that out of my system.