aberdeen-music

Completely random..yet funny...i think

~Joanna~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silence Burnham - drinking in the woods is most excellent.

I myself nip out to Milltimber woods on occasion for most pleasing drinking and listening to music of the excellent variety :p

With other people mind.

Haha.

I can imagine you doing that ;)

The way the initial event was described... it came across although they were regular "woodland drinkers". That's what I was questioning.

I myself have drunk in wooded areas... I've had some good times in woods *whistles innocently* thus am a fan. :p

I can imagine you doing that ;)

I went to Asda once with twigs and stuff in my hair like some kind of wood pixie or something after a night in a wood so if anyone got an extra crunchy pizza you knows what it was :p

The woods in Milltimber are also the place that Larry and Arthur the destroyed trainers with eyes on were conceived! Huzzah!

I went to Asda once with twigs and stuff in my hair like some kind of wood pixie or something after a night in a wood so if anyone got an extra crunchy pizza you knows what it was :p

The woods in Milltimber are also the place that Larry and Arthur the destroyed trainers with eyes on were conceived! Huzzah!

Oh my.... wonderous.

You must show me where these woods are, or at least inform me of their location.

Terror.