aberdeen-music

free piano

triggs

free upright wooden piano to anyone who can collect from maud (not far from peterhead). need a service or what ever it is piano repairers do to make them well again!

could I provisionally say 'yes please!' to this and confirm tomorrow? Would need to arrange transport...

no more awkward than getting it from anywhere else, but it is free..........

arghhh the mojo wiil be all gone Bri :band:

Of course, i remember putting it in there after i'd humped it up and down some steps and in and out of a flat. The journey too and from was an eye-opener too as half-way there our driver/drummer informed us he'd forgotten to put his contacts in. Just reminiscing.

It's mine so no one is getting. I notice you wait until I leave the UK before you go behind my back and get rid of the mojo. Bast***s:swearing:

guys, don't take this piano, it's......it's erm! it's haunted and no good will come of you.

PS. And the key things are two different colours B&W.

It's mine so no one is getting. I notice you wait until I leave the UK before you go behind my back and get rid of the mojo. Bast***s:swearing:

guys, don't take this piano, it's......it's erm! it's haunted and no good will come of you.

PS. And the key things are two different colours B&W.

dont worry Bri im working on something to replace the mojo