aberdeen-music

Spike Pile Drivers last gig!

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Yeah, I think that gig was a bit too soon for us all, never mind. I daresay you'll get a chance again with us, so let's see how shit-hot you are nowadays! Oh, do you still want to take a shitload of vinyl off me?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
yeah man if you are goin to the fighting shit gig tomorrow could you give me a list of your thrash/death stuff so i can get an idea of what you have to offer.

and i get paid in a couple of days aswell !

*promptly fucks off into the boxroom armed with pen and paper*

Wrong assumption!

Nah lol' date=' I havent seen Tom play the drums so there ya go :up:[/quote']

Tom is an amazing drummer, one of the best round these parts certainly. Not saying that yer man is rubbish at all though.

In fact, for those who care, my top five Aberdeen drummers are:

1) Oggy (Radio Lucifer) - no one is faster, more versatile and natural behind the kit than our very own Oggy IMO.

2) Frosty Keith (Suvara) - amazingly hard-hitting, and versatile.

3) Scott Dixon (Risatonia) - Bit scrappy sometimes, but amazing to watch on form

4) Tom (Ten Easy Wishes) - good perfomer and all-round beat-master

5) Nick Scholey (My Mind's Weapon) - tight as a duck's arse and versatile to boot.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Cheers man i really appreciate it !

For starters, and going by memory: Decomposed, Cathedral, Cerebral Fix, Acrimony, Malediction, Master. How's that so far?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Tom is an amazing drummer' date=' one of the best round these parts certainly. Not saying that yer man is rubbish at all though.

In fact, for those who care, my top five Aberdeen drummers are:

1) Oggy (Radio Lucifer) - no one is faster, more versatile and natural behind the kit than our very own Oggy IMO.

2) Frosty Keith (Suvara) - amazingly hard-hitting, and versatile.

3) Scott Dixon (Risatonia) - Bit scrappy sometimes, but amazing to watch on form

4) Tom (Ten Easy Wishes) - good perfomer and all-round beat-master

5) Nick Scholey (My Mind's Weapon) - tight as a duck's arse and versatile to boot.[/quote']

But wouldn't you be annoyed if we attempted to poach your drummer right from under your astonished noses?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Im slightly wet so far

what cathderal album is it?

"The Ethereal Mirror", the first one. If I still have it, that is. It may have gone, it's been ages since I looked at them.

But wouldn't you be annoyed if we attempted to poach your drummer right from under your astonished noses?

I'm afraid I would! ;) Bonesaw already tried to poach and he turned 'em down. He's filling in for Scott in Risactonia too, so his time for other bands is limited.

I wake up and praise jah everyday for gifting our band with such an immensely talented drummer. He can play literally anything. I love Oggy.

I'm afraid I would! ;) Bonesaw already tried to poach and he turned 'em down. He's filling in for Scott in Risactonia too' date=' so his time for other bands is limited.

I wake up and praise jah everyday for gifting our band with such an immensely talented drummer. He can play literally anything. I love Oggy.[/quote']

I need to hear this man play, he is indeed a legend off the stage too, as I have chatted to him in the Moorings and Moshulu before.