aberdeen-music

BBC - Shower of bastards

Bigsby

Looks like they could be doing the same kinda thing as MTV did - move everything is music-oriented (and anything that pretends too, aswell) to the 'smaller' stations and make radio 1 more 'entertainment' biased; i.e. fill it with mouthy pricks like Moyles so that all the quasi-racist jibbering idiots will never need to listen to anything else...

xx

EDIT: I wonder how much money they'd offer Jeremy Clarkson to follow after Chris Moyles... There isn't an idiot in the country who wouldn't listen to that every day!

To be honest there has been less and less about Radio 2 to keep me listening for a while now. Simon Mayo has his moments and I like a bit of Paul Jones, but really - Graham Norton, Dermot O Leary, Alan Titchmarsh, and Vanessa fucking Feltz can run to fuck. And Jo Whiley is an unutterably talentless vacuous bint who has finally killed it off for me. This could be a good thing - 6 Music is a far better radio station for Mark Radcliffe anyway.

And Jo Whiley is an unutterably talentless vacuous bint who has finally killed it off for me

Ha.

I remember during an Enter Shikari interview she was such a fuckin' turd burglar.

Bold is the talentless vacuous bint.

"Sounds like Mike Skinner"

"Yeah it is. We got him in. Just for that song....."

"REALLY?"

"Eh, no. Ha."

then there was..

"That guy, is he your manager? Looks like he could be someone's dad! haha i'm so great LOL"

"Yeah.. He's the singer's dad actually."

"Oh.."

This could be a good thing - 6 Music is a far better radio station for Mark Radcliffe anyway.

Putting them on a platform that is difficult to listen to is in no way a good thing. The soundcard or something has gone on my laptop has gone, my son broke the TV remote so I can't access freeview radio through it and I don't have a DAB radio. An unfortunate set of circumstances for sure but I can listen to Radio 2 in the car or on my phone.

To be honest I don't listen to Radcliffe and Maconie religiously but it was always good when in the car of an evening. Was bad enough that they took them off Thursday nights, no way am I listening to Whiley. :(

Putting them on a platform that is difficult to listen to is in no way a good thing. The soundcard or something has gone on my laptop has gone, my son broke the TV remote so I can't access freeview radio through it and I don't have a DAB radio. An unfortunate set of circumstances for sure but I can listen to Radio 2 in the car or on my phone.

DAB radios are worth a punt.