aberdeen-music

Would you like your guitar / bass professionally setup?

KEITHMITCHELLGUITAR

Hello,

Does you guitar or bass require serviced / new setup? I have repaired, serviced, changed pickups etc on many guitars and basses and my pricing structure is very competitive. I can offer advice on upgrades etc should you need it. From balancing out your Floyd Rose through to Intonation setting, I can advise you on the correct course of action for your beloved instrument.

I'm based in Aberdeen and turnaround is normally very quick but this depends on what you require.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Does you guitar or bass require serviced / new setup? I have repaired, serviced, changed pickups etc on many guitars and basses and my pricing structure is very competitive. I can offer advice on upgrades etc should you need it. From balancing out your Floyd Rose through to Intonation setting, I can advise you on the correct course of action for your beloved instrument.

I'm based in Aberdeen and turnaround is normally very quick but this depends on what you require.

Thank you.

Keith

What is your pricing structure?

Hello,

Thank you.

Keith

Maybe not your thing but do you know of anyone who could have a look at my Ampeg amp? Not behaving itself.

Cheers. :up:

Hey all...

A Full Setup costs 25. This includes whatever strings you would like. I can supply the strings if you like or you can supply them yourself.

Full setup ( Hard Tail guitars) consists of -

Neck checked and realigned.

String height checked and changed if required,

Electronics checked, pots cleaned.

Intonation checked and reset.

Normally this takes a day or 2 what with leaving the strings and neck to settle.

If you have a Floating Bridge equipped guitar then this is 30 inc strings if needed. You will receive the same setup but with the Floyd, Low Pro or Bigsby reset.

This normally is a bit longer in turnaround as the Bridge can take a bit longer to settle.

I don't setup acoustics - this is best left to a luthier.

As for Amps - I'm sorry, i don't touch them as i'd blow myself and the amp up lol.

If you need Pickup changing or any wiring etc then please email for more accurate price and advise but normally pickup change is 20. This is also a very fast turnaround.

I set up the repair side of things because i was annoyed in having to wait 2 plus weeks to get my beloved guitars back. And for the shocking prices that shops charge!

Soda Jerk - if you email me for more info then we can book in your beloved Jet to get a bit of TLC.

my email is keithmitchellguitar@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks !!!!

Out of curiosity, what qualifications/experience do you have? As I'm sure you know, tampering with a truss rod is not a venture best undertaken unless you really know your stuff.

I only ask because I have a guitar collection I don't entrust to anyone else, but I'd rather someone else did it...

I can vouch for Keith - has done great jobs on my strats.