aberdeen-music

Fuckin'.....wongaaaaa!

ZeromiserY

What...the...fuck?

The "wonga" guy now has his own adverts (so to speak). How long until he has his own show? How did the 2nd most annoying person in advertising history (answers on a postcard) get his own set of adverts?

While I'm on the subject (of people who are gaining near infamy for having zero talent, little more than a god awful catchphrase):

Jedward

Michelle McManus

Jordan

Peter Andre

Louis Spence

Any of the previous big brother housemates

To name but a few.

Feel free to add your own

What...the...fuck?

The "wonga" guy now has his own adverts (so to speak). How long until he has his own show? How did the 2nd most annoying person in advertising history (answers on a postcard) get his own set of adverts?

While I'm on the subject (of people who are gaining near infamy for having zero talent, little more than a god awful catchphrase):

Jedward

Michelle McManus

Jordan

Peter Andre

Louis Spence

Any of the previous big brother housemates

To name but a few.

Feel free to add your own

I agree on Jedward, Jordan, and Andre. Oh and the Big Brother folk.

But Michelle McManus wasn't that bad at singing. And she's worth one now IMO.

Also I think Louis Spence know's he's a twat, and he recently wasn't allowed on the FRONT cuntdown, which IMO was a good choice. He's funny.

My glasses prescription is wrong. But my contacts are less wrong. She lost a fair bit of weight and her hair looks nice and she has big boobs. I wouldn't let her go on top or anything, but it's worth it.

Try these Binoculars_0746a.jpg

Use them back-to-front though, and she may look a lot better.

That'll make her look thin and he won't fancy her any more,right way round and he'll be jizzin in his skiddies! :)