aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Drummerboy

New gear!

Ok

I just ordered this kit and I cant wait to get my hands on it. What do you guys think?:up:

Masters Premium Mahogany

Do you shit 50 notes or something?

Seriously though....why bother? You've got a Premier you apparently haven't used, a DW that is still box fresh, and now this.

What. Is. The. Point.

Do you shit 50 notes or something?

Seriously though....why bother? You've got a Premier you apparently haven't used, a DW that is still box fresh, and now this.

What. Is. The. Point.

Lol I don't as a matter of fact and yes I do happen to collect kits. My DW I got over the summer was a straight swap for old gear I didn't use so this is the first new kit I have bought in about 6 years - that ok with you or should I get permission next time?

I think you probably have more money than sense. Have you played either of your other kits yet?

It is not uncommon for people who are into music to spend a lot of time and money on it - I think it get it from my dad as he has over 20 guitars...

The button to the immediate right of the quote button allows you to quote multiple posts.

That kit looks very nice. I can understand buying all of this for pleasure, but not playing it is down right criminal! Baffling.