aberdeen-music

Halloween

Rach_69

Guest Scorge Spike

Good line up. But I'll be so skint I'll be trudging around the streets of Gourdon knocking on doors with a black cat threatening the rich old biddies for money, or they face the wrath of kity piss on their floor.

Rock.

I'll be at Bandwidth. And the Lemon Tree, if I haven't been fired by then. :D

Oh you really have to be at Halloween! Really. It's going to be so exciting that I'll be quite surprised if you don't all wet yourselves. However, that's all the information I am allowed to divulge at the moment. But trust me, you all HAVE to be there... or you'll be so damn sorry...

HALLOWEEN RULES!:bat:

Originally posted by Len Atom

If my memory serves me well (and I did have a great deal of it knocked out of me last night on a bouncy castle), the line - up is something like

Gilman Street

Hot Mangu

Quik

Dedalus

and us. Should be a quality night out and a welcome excuse to use make - up!

See you all there?!

yay the others get mentioned!

screw ya'll my Party is gonna rock!

i cant be bothered with the same old rig maroll of going to kef/lava on halloween

i've been the past too years, it wont get any different, 5 bands, prices for best costume (usually the girl with the lowest cut top)

where as if i throw something for my 19th, then i can get tanked up with all my best buds, and play Halloween games in the comfort of my own home while pissed before trecking into town at night :)

screw kef! (sorry atom guys!, but i've already seen you doods at least half a dozen times!)

Originally posted by rhino

i cant be bothered with the same old rigmarolel of going to kef/lava on halloween

i've been the past two years, it won't get any different

Won't get any different?! That is where you are sadly mistaken! This could be the most important gig you ever missed, sonny! And I can't say why or it'll be no fun! But when you find out what you missed you'll cack your pants and beg for god to send Dr Who in his tardis to beam you back so you can feel the mighty wrath which will be...

BLACK ATOM - HALLOWEEN 2003.

Trust me you'll regret getting pissed on buckfast at home with yer mates! ;)

Originally posted by pop-notmyface

i finally have a justified reason for wearing drag:dunce:

did that last year...

the taxi rank was not a pretty sight when i almost got into a fight with 3 short bams because they were stealing my taxi...

"FUCK YA!, IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR HEAD STOOD ON BY A 6FT 2' DRAG QUEEN BE MY GUEST!!... MAKE MY NIGHT.. PUNK!!"

Guest pop-notmyface

did that last year...

the taxi rank was not a pretty sight when i almost got into a fight with 3 short bams because they were stealing my taxi...

"FUCK YA!, IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR HEAD STOOD ON BY A 6FT 2' DRAG QUEEN BE MY GUEST!!... MAKE MY NIGHT.. PUNK!!"

omg! thats ace!

no1 is gonna stop me from putting on the pinkest dress and makeup that day:bat:

there are pictures of it... somewhere.. however, i dont want too see them every again!

Pink Frilly Top.. and a demin skirt... *ga'h*

hey! dont forget the pink feather boa!!

and you let me, debz and grm see it..... i had the honour of being scarred more than the once X-(

teehee

just jokin

but yeah, halloween is gonna rock big giant cookies!!!