aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

• 2 weeks later...

Any students/unemployed available at lunchtimes on Tuesdays or Thursdays to play at Strikers? We usually have a game at 12pm on these days with my work, but numbers have been falling away and we need fresh blood.

Diesel normally plays, more so than I do, but the more the merrier.

Drop me a PM if you want to be added to the list :)

• 3 weeks later...

On that note....

One of the guys at Nev's work (I used to work there too) organises games every Tuesday and Thursday lunchtime at Strikers. We've been struggling a bit over the last few months with folks moving on and so forth and are always on the lookout for new recruits.

The standard is pretty good (quite a few are Saturday players or ex-players) and there's nae carry on - in fact all the bile, vitirol and general moaning comes from me.

If anyone is in the vicinity on those days, let me or Nev know and we'll add you to the list.

I'm game for any time, any where. Got a bad foot, so expect an even lower standard than usual. I might as well sit and watch.

You're the playmaker, John. The pivot. Me and Joe have discussed the sphere of your footballing influence in depth.

I'm up for football anytime, anyplace. Up for it all over my face. Bend me over a desk and pump me full of football. But don't get it in my hair.