aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
suchathing2

0ver 25?

Ive got nothing against under 25s, but I want to get a decent giggable group going where people arent shy to speak up or, on the flipside of that, to pull their weight.

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever, but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

Oh. Well I have a friend who's seventeen. Would you be interested in using him?

Ah, I see. I thought I deleted that bit, it comes across wrong. But thanks for picking up on that

and hijacking an-oth-er post a-a-gain

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever, but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

Imposter! No one over 25 would say "tryin", that's what those pesky kids do. I'm 32 and I insist you put those g's back.

[quote name=suchathing2;822319

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever' date=' but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

You could very well be correct there. However, I'm sure not all those under 25years old would be like that. My son just wants to play guitar. Anything will do as longs as he's playing something.:rockon:

You could very well be correct there. However, I'm sure not all those under 25years old would be like that. My son just wants to play guitar. Anything will do as longs as he's playing something.:rockon:

even bass?

oh btw im 15

:p lol im the riff writer

are you?

over 18 means nothing anymore.

Songwriter seeks reliable others.

I thought this was going to be a thread about trying to buy beer in ASDA

even bass?

oh btw im 15

:p lol im the riff writer

Ah, no! This why we are looking for a bass player. He was very good on bass but found it was not really what he wanted to do. "Boring" I think was the word used.