aberdeen-music

Quick Haircut Recommendations

I require a haircut before I go on holiday on Thursday. Would like somewhere I can either go quickly at lunchtime or straight from work without necessarily making an appointment.

I would be worried, though, that some chump just hacks at my head at one of those 'walk-in' style places.

Can anyone recommend decent, quick and relatively cheap places for a chop?

:up:

There's a barbers on Summer Street that's OK. If you're willing to pay a wee bit more go to A Cut Above on Union Street. You'll get a great haircut from a really friendly Polish girl (if she still works there, Angelina I think her name was?), and you'll get a wee head massage as she's washing your hair. And a cup of tea! It will set you back about 20 though.

Used to go there too, they're efficient and effective if you don't want anything complicated due to impending baldness :(

I tried Rogaine for a while, but then I figured out it was actually due to a condition known as Los Angeles.

No shit, living in the poison dome actually made my hair fall out. I dread to contemplate my adjusted life expectancy...

*and also just buzz that shit, son. It's good and manly!

I go to The Barbers Pole on King St usually. 8.50 a cut. Nothin' fancy but the hair removal is adequately performed.

Agreed. Perfectly adequate.

The new one across the road from it is OK as well.

Also the hairdressers at the shops in Braehead Way is good. You'd need to phone first, but for a straight cut, they can usually fit you in.