aberdeen-music

Septic Christo-facists attack NHS

The sight of entrenched interests spewing lies and vitriol to preserve their profits at the expense of those who have nothing proves the moral, ethical and social bankruptcy of the American Right. Am I wrong on this, or is it also rather un-Christian behaviour, so by their own standards, hellfire awaits. Did Jesus check Lazarus' credit rating, then go, No way man, you're not covered enough for this one, no.*

*I don't believe, but they do.

The sight of entrenched interests spewing lies and vitriol to preserve their profits at the expense of those who have nothing proves the moral, ethical and social bankruptcy of the American Right. Am I wrong on this, or is it also rather un-Christian behaviour, so by their own standards, hellfire awaits. Did Jesus check Lazarus' credit rating, then go, No way man, you're not covered enough for this one, no.*

*I don't believe, but they do.

Whatever happened to WWJD?! Was that just a fad?

Go on then, tell me why. Why should I pay x amount for government-regulated healthcare, only to find that, when I need to access it, it's unavailable or of such a poor standard that I have to shell out more cash to be privately looked after? Surely amount x is safer in my pocket than in the government's?

I hope you don't have a medical emergency anytime soon then as presumably you would be telling the NHS paramedics and ambulance service to get lost because you're a BUPA member.