aberdeen-music

Pitch your film idea

Lemonade

Woman with big breasts needs thermostat fixed.

Woman calls thermostat repair man.

Repairman comes round. Instead of fixing the existing thermostat or replacing with a new one, they both decide it would be a good idea for him to whip out his penis and destroy her farter. 15 minutes of violent anal intercourse ensues.

Man ejaculates over woman's face and leaves.

Thermostat remains in a state of disrepair, beautifully adding suspense, a lack of resolve and intelligently setting the story up for a sequel.

Credits roll.

• Upvote 1

I will finance all of these films.

Too headfucky. I will not be financing this film. However throw in Adam Sandler falling in love with an inanimate object (plus cameos from Rob Schneider, Steve Buscemi and John McEnroe) and we could reach some sort of agreement.

Sandler, Schneider, Buscemi and McEnroe would be a dream of a comedy foursome.

Guest idol_wild
Well, if John McEnroe was in Big Daddy then it could have happened.

Would he have any other lines apart from "You cannot be serious?"

Yeah:

"IT WAS ON THE LINE"

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) suggests:

IMDb joint venture search

Adam Sandler & John McEnroe appear together in:

Mr. Deeds (2002)

Anger Management (2003)

You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)

Adam Sandler & Steve Buscemi appear together in:

Airheads (1994)

Billy Madison (1995)

The Wedding Singer (1998)

Big Daddy (1999)

Mr. Deeds (2002)

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (2007)

Adam Sandler & Rob Schneider appear together in:

The Waterboy (1998)

Big Daddy (1999)

Little Nicky (2000)

The Animal (2001)

Mr. Deeds (2002)

The Hot Chick (2002)

50 First Dates (2004)

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2005)

The Longest Yard (2005)

Click (2006)

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (2007)

Bedtime Stories (2008)

You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)

So there's your answer. Mr Deeds. Which is shit.

Woman with big breasts needs thermostat fixed.

Woman calls thermostat repair man.

Repairman comes round. Instead of fixing the existing thermostat or replacing with a new one, they both decide it would be a good idea for him to whip out his penis and destroy her farter. 15 minutes of violent anal intercourse ensues.

Man ejaculates over woman's face and leaves.

Thermostat remains in a state of disrepair, beautifully adding suspense, a lack of resolve and intelligently setting the story up for a sequel.

Credits roll.

Holy shit, I've just sat here for 5 minutes laughing at "destroy her farter". How immature. You'd be getting rep if I had some more to give.

• 14 years later...
On 7/14/2009 at 2:35 PM, Lemonade said:

The people of Aberdeen Music are a group of wealthy businessmen and women and have decided to invest in a Hollywood film. You are a film producer and you want their money. Pitch your idea to them. It can be anything from a long elaborate set-up, complete with cast, plot, and director etc, to something as simple as "Top Gun 2", or "Byker Grove - The Movie"!

Here's my pitch:

The working title is "Young At Heart". The selling point is that we cast all the comedy heroes of the 70s and 80s, the SNL regulars etc, creating a nostaglic "dream cast" and possibly resurrecting a couple of careers along the way. I'm talking Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Rick Moranis, John Goodman, Harold Ramis, Gene Wilder, Eric Idle, Eddie Murphy, Ted Danson, Martin Short, Billy Crystal etc. They play a group of old frat buddies who last saw each other when they left college in 1970, and find themselves reunited 40 years later to attend the funeral of one of their bretheren who has died. They all swore before leaving college that even if they all lost touch, no matter what happened they would all attend the funerals when one of the group died, and would have an epic party like the one they had the night before they left college for the last time. Cue much hilarity as a group of cantankerous 60 year olds set about trying to throw a raucous frat party that none of them can be arsed with, and of course they all end up having a brilliant time, rekindling old friendships, and ends on a subtle "you're only as old as you feel" message.

Personally I think it's genius.

Would you invest? And do you have a better idea to pitch?

Here is my pitch. My gothic story is called Henry. My Short gothic story is Set in the year 1883 in london In a lonely Isolated castle On a mountain  and it's About a 30 year old orphan man known as Henry Falantrion who accidentally Killed his brother Torranion Falantrion During Their Heated Argument 3 years ago and he is filled with guilt and remorse for what he has done. he has hallucinations Of his guilt (Who looks like him) Blaming him for killing his brother 3 years ago but Henry Keeps telling his guilt to leave him alone And the hallucination Of his guilt told him No Matter How hard he tried, He will never get away from his guilt. Henry went out of his Castle and he Went to the cemetery. Then His Guilt In His Head Told Him To Accept The Truth But Henry Told His Guilt To Shut Up.  Henry Saw His Brother's Grave And He Told The Grave That He Is Sorry For Killing His Brother 3 years ago And he told his Brother's grave about the memories he and his brother had together Like going to an opera, pretending To fight with swords when they were young, Having A Drink Together At The Pub And Going To See A Play Called Hamlet. Then The Ghost Of His Brother Showed Up Before Him And The Ghost Of His Brother Thanked Him For Apologising To Him And He Told Henry That They Have Some Great Memories Before Their Parents Died Of Old Age.  Then The Ghost Of His Brother Disappeared And Henry Quietly whispered With tears of happiness "Yes We Do Brother. We do" And that is the end of the story.