aberdeen-music

Misery Signals, Your Demise, The Number 12 Looks Like You, My Minds Weapon @ Tunnels

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were always good shows in there as i remember some of the best were..

Himsa

Cephalic Carnage

Dead to Fall

Darkest Hour

As I Lay Dying

Remembering Never

Sikth

Don't really get those sort of bands up here no more, got to travel 3 hours down the road. Which is a shame because those shows were always busy.

36 Crazyfists played a few years back too...

I killed the prom queen supported we shall be blessed?

Yeah, like Orphan (Treader/Whatever he's calling himself these days etc) says i put Blessed on last to doubly make sure that a band that had made a pretty big effort coming from Australia when they weren't that well known had a crowd and that everyone was happy. It was the right choice and a good night was had by all.

It should happen a bit more sometimes, so many shows where bands have travelled for miles or even other countrys and they play last and up playing to half the crowd. Sometimes people are they just for one band or they have to get the bus, but putting more popular local support bands on later means the travelling bands have a better chance of having more people seeing them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
haha!!

good to hear!

been a few people saying they reckoned it might be.

ben informed me that you've not been running the myspace recently cos you've not had the net while moving to edinburgh.

any news on a new vocalist or you just gonna work away on the next album first?

Yeah, got the net sorted now though, so I'll throw out some bulletins about the gig. Just going to wok away at the new album and then get someone in I reckon. Its coming along well, about halfway written I believe.

Looking forward to this gig like.

Oh aye.

Misery Signals are awesome live.

Saw them with Jesse back in the day, was awesome.

this maybe Weapon's last show???

get your tickets from One Up on Belmont Street

or send me a PM

As I said in the other forum... Any free stuff for the promo work? :p I have a habit of adding stuff to last fm too. Someone asked me a question about a gig a couple of days ago thinking I was the promoter!

cheers man, come see me at the gig and i'll see what i can do :up:

Ha ok. It was a joke. Wasn't actually expecting anything! Besides I have no idea who you are :p

Only 3 weeks til this now. Will be strange seeing TNTLLY with only one vocalist. I am right in thinking they didn't replace Justin...? Wiki now says the drummer is doing vocals now so he must be doing Justins parts..