aberdeen-music

GFN presents: The Upstarts + Escape To Victory + Escape Today + 4 Star Sunday + G Con

We're having a GFN? fundraising gig so we carry on bringing the best in punk rock to Aberdeen. In the last 6 years we've had the likes of Sonic Boom Six, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Rentokill, Howards Alias, Mike Park, Bomb The Music Industry, Even in Blackouts and lost a ton of money in the process without taking a penny for ourselves. It's got to the point where we can't continue to lose any more so we're having this to raise some funds to carry on so if you want to carry on seeing the best punk bands around at a venue near you please come and support this gig and the local punk bands that are playing.

The Upstarts: Local ska punk heros The Upstarts on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Escape To Victory: Melodic hardcore punk Escape To Victory on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Escape Today: Hardcore punk from ex-Gilman Street, At Long Last. At long last! Escape Today - NEW SONGS UP! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

4 Star Sunday: Pop punksters 4 STAR SUNDAY on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

G: Acoustic set from Contra/Hijacks man

@Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Thursday June 11th 2009

7.30pm, 3 entry

Guest idol_wild
you can hold my hand if you like :)

Your hand? Is that all I get to hold?

infact, no you cant, i just remembered your from porty, dont know what i would catch ;)

Oh.

Guest idol_wild
sorry maybe that was a bitty harsh, you have moved away after all, must be my BOD snobbery again HAHA.

You can hold whatever you want baby, you dont even have to ask since ive been a bit cheeky :)

Nice. I'll hold your cock. I'm not sure if that was made clear.

But aye, Portlethen is fucking crap. I think I'd rather bring a child up in one of the reputedly poor city suburbs than Portlethen these days. Terrible place. :down:

Nice. I'll hold your cock. I'm not sure if that was made clear.

But aye, Portlethen is fucking crap. I think I'd rather bring a child up in one of the reputedly poor city suburbs than Portlethen these days. Terrible place. :down:

at least now i can cum prepared....

There are worse places than porty, Govan being one of them. Dundee another.

Guest idol_wild
at least now i can cum prepared....

There are worse places than porty, Govan being one of them. Dundee another.

Or Bridge of Don. Actually, that isn't true - I like Bridge of Don. I was a postman there for a number of months and I loved it.