aberdeen-music

Stolen Guitar

Guest Old Bonsie

Guest Old Bonsie

:help: My brand new Fender Jazzmaster guitar has been stolen from Billy Bundy's after we (Cuts) played their last Thursday. I only just bought this guitar about two months ago and as you can imagine it cost me a lot of money. I feel that all the hours I worked to be able to afford the guitar(in a job I don't even like btw) have gone to waste :swearing: . The guitar we very distinctive looking its body and head were lime green and it had a white scratchboard. This was my perfect guitar and I need it back as I have a lot of important gigs and recording coming up.

Anyone who has any information about the guitar can email me at:

cutstheband@hotmail.com

or telephone me on:

01224 249239

If anyone comes across the guitar it can be handed into Billy Bundy's in Langstane Place, Aberdeen (between Yates and the Boogie Bar) and no questions will be asked. I just need to get my guitar back.

Guest Old Bonsie

I've been to place's like Cash Converters and the ByExchange to see if my guitar has turned up there. I still have my sales reciept and serial no. anyway so I will have no trouble proving that it is mine. I have also been checking ScotAds and the P&J and EE classifieds and will continue to do so. I will also be going round all the venues in Aberdeen with a description of the guitar.

Guest Old Bonsie
Aww man' date=' that is a really shitty thing for someone to do... and it sounds like a cool guitar btw.[/quote']

Not that it is much compensation now. I will be playing with my Cash Converters specials from now on!

did you pay cash for the guitar ?

if you put it on a credit card, you might be covered by their insurance (sounds like it was over 100 quid !)...

You might also want to spread the word a bit further, if the theif has a brain, I am sure he'll / she'll be going south with it to sell it...

try notifying 2nd hand shops in dundee etc...

sorry about the loss man ... Al Nero is still gutted about his Les Paul.