aberdeen-music

What's the f**cking point!

Alan Badge

Fair point mate.

but what got me was the people selling has been on a good few times after the pm's i sent.

Im not normally nasty but that guy just got my back up.. Ive sold and bought shit loads of gear over the years and made mates doing it and through music shops in the Deen and Dundee so i cant be a total prick hahaha

Nah! You're a fine guy. And you make nae bad coffee and supply good funcies! :)

Fair point mate.

but what got me was the people selling has been on a good few times after the pm's i sent.

Im not normally nasty but that guy just got my back up.. Ive sold and bought shit loads of gear over the years and made mates doing it and through music shops in the Deen and Dundee so i cant be a total prick hahaha

You are completely right. There is no need for smart arses and the usual smug cunts on here that pipe up with a shite remark like that then go "oooohhh, all i did was be a smug cunt and youuuuuu got all defensiveeeeee," *flicks hair*

"Maybe he was busy," - Yea nice one. Pointless reply.

"Back in your box please," - Complete Sac

You are completely right. There is no need for smart arses and the usual smug cunts on here that pipe up with a shite remark like that then go "oooohhh, all i did was be a smug cunt and youuuuuu got all defensiveeeeee," *flicks hair*

"Maybe he was busy," - Yea nice one. Pointless reply.

"Back in your box please," - Complete Sac

wheres your box?

this has actually turned out to be one of the best threads of the week, tubthumper if i could id give you rep for every post in this thread!

Just shows you how much of a tosser you are then, doesn't it....!! Oh, and why do you have to come on and hijack every thread it seems with your shite remarks....

Just shows you how much of a tosser you are then, doesn't it....!! Oh, and why do you have to come on and hijack every thread it seems with your shite remarks....

Because seeing people like you get their nickers in a twist makes my life that tiny bit more complete, want a tissue?