aberdeen-music

What's the f**cking point!

Alan Badge

Just wondering has anyone else on here had problems with sellers not replying too PM's?

A couple of time's this week ive PM'd guy's about gear theyre selling and they dont reply.

Im not a time waster if i enquire then im genuinely interested.

So if you not wanting to sell or reply to an interested buyer WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT ADVERTISING????????????

:swearing:

Just wondering has anyone else on here had problems with sellers not replying too PM's?

A couple of time's this week ive PM'd guy's about gear theyre selling and they dont reply.

Im not a time waster if i enquire then im genuinely interested.

So if you not wanting to sell or reply to an interested buyer WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT ADVERTISING????????????

:swearing:

Good shout! Totally agree

Never been in a box or will do what you say, your the one causing shit.

I posted a sensible post asking if anyone was having probs with replies and recently noted that the guys i made enquires too were on here a good few times after i PM'd them.

its got fuck all to do with you so please go fuck yourself

• Upvote 1

"Causing shit"

Eh?

I gave you a genuine answer by saying maybe they are busy and you fly the handle. If this is how you've been PM'ing them, then I think I've found why they're not replying.

"Here min, you selling a fucking guitar, ye cunt? I'll have it, for the fucking cunt of a price you're selling it for. Ye cunt.

Love Alan Badge."

EDIT: If it's got fuck all to do with me, then don't post it on a public forum. :finger:

• Upvote 1

"Causing shit"

Eh?

I gave you a genuine answer by saying maybe they are busy and you fly the handle. If this is how you've been PM'ing them, then I think I've found why they're not replying.

"Here min, you selling a fucking guitar, ye cunt? I'll have it, for the fucking cunt of a price you're selling it for. Ye cunt.

Love Alan Badge."

EDIT: If it's got fuck all to do with me, then don't post it on a public forum. :finger:

I PM'd politely i only get annoyed with pricks like you.

The post on a public forum was too see if anyone was having problems with replies.

Now please go fuck off!

"Causing shit"

Eh?

Love Alan Badge."

If he pm'd me like that, I'd lol :)

Guest idol_wild

Wow, this thread went astray.

Anyway. I've never had such problems contacting members of this site privately - but one thing I would warn against is sellers trying to "play-off" each interested buyer. By that I mean for you to make a bid for the amount they asked only for them to suggest there is another bid higher than yours. I had this experience via this site in the past year or so and I just stuck to my guns. I even met another person who had contacted the seller privately only to receive the same response.

I stuck to my guns, my original offer was received and eventually accepted, then he never got back to me to agree a meeting place and time. So actually, yeah, in retrospect I have had problems with sellers not replying to PMs, come to think of it.

Oh well. I just waited a bit and bought a much nicer guitar.

I won that one.

Anyway. I've never had such problems contacting members of this site privately - but one thing I would warn against is sellers trying to "play-off" each interested buyer. By that I mean for you to make a bid for the amount they asked only for them to suggest there is another bid higher than yours. I had this experience via this site in the past year or so and I just stuck to my guns. I even met another person who had contacted the seller privately only to receive the same response.

I stuck to my guns, my original offer was received and eventually accepted, then he never got back to me to agree a meeting place and time. So actually, yeah, in retrospect I have had problems with sellers not replying to PMs, come to think of it.

I won that one.

You showed him!

You should totally blow him away with tone, like that bit in Back To The Future, but him stood infront of the amp, and you stood comfortably out of the way.

I'm making references to stuff today, that's what I'm doing.

I won that one.

I honestly did'nt try too haggle just ask if the item was for still for sale, no reply then tried again. I pm'd another item same response. I was polite as i always am ( Apart from the obvious haha).

My point all along has been if you want to sell why not reply to a person who wants what's for sale.

That Tubthumper cunt has just jumped in with fuck all better to do and started shit.

Oh well!!

Cheers for the feedback

I honestly did'nt try too haggle just ask if the item was for still for sale, no reply then tried again. I pm'd another item same response. I was polite as i always am ( Apart from the obvious haha).

My point all along has been if you want to sell why not reply to a person who wants what's for sale.

That Tubthumper cunt has just jumped in with fuck all better to do and started shit.

Oh well!!

Cheers for the feedback

And there you go again with the hostilities. :finger:

Maybe the item has already been sold, maybe they only have a brief moment on the computer, maybe they are leaving it for a few days to see if a few offers come in, maybe someone they know has said they want to check it out. There are loads of reason. I'm sure if you sit tight they'll reply.

Saying that, the way you've acted in this thread won't be doing you any favours.

Maybe the item has already been sold, maybe they only have a brief moment on the computer, maybe they are leaving it for a few days to see if a few offers come in, maybe someone they know has said they want to check it out. There are loads of reason. I'm sure if you sit tight they'll reply.

Saying that, the way you've acted in this thread won't be doing you any favours.

Fair point mate.

but what got me was the people selling has been on a good few times after the pm's i sent.

Im not normally nasty but that guy just got my back up.. Ive sold and bought shit loads of gear over the years and made mates doing it and through music shops in the Deen and Dundee so i cant be a total prick hahaha