aberdeen-music

Rock n'fuckin' Roll back in tha his-hoose!

Afro Droid

We use the language of our Father in the way it is meant to be used: daily. We want the literate. Student liberals will pay the piper but only those from the streets will know the tune. To my knowledge the only link between KLATB and RATM is our penchant for unwieldly names. Words are more honest than pictures, logos, smilies or representations - we are all about the truth. And so are you. Also he have no heroes, and therefore do not have the choice of stealing a logo from them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The king liar and the brutes logo resembles that of the infamous lazy activists Rage Against the Machine. Are they trying to appeal to weak pseudo-activist student liberal cunts?

This cannot be so.

Can I ask why some text in a standard font that someone has used to write our name on a poster is being presumed to be some kind of purposively designed official logo?

Student liberals? We only appeal to strong working men who couldn't give a rat's ass about anything other than fighting, football, drinking beer and abusing women. They've no quarrel with either coons, kikes or poofs- just as long as they're not in our country.

Student liberals? We only appeal to strong working men who couldn't give a rat's ass about anything other than fighting' date=' football, drinking beer and abusing women. They've no quarrel with either coons, kikes or poofs- just as long as they're not in our country.[/quote']

And beret wearing Sonic Youth lovin' fags.

The shame of it.

Can I ask why some text in a standard font that someone has used to write our name on a poster is being presumed to be some kind of purposively designed official logo?

Exactly, I chose that font because it looks like the one on their website. Didn't want to presume to design them a logo.

Bump! :band:

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch

shakin_stevens.jpg

Fuck Jonny, since when did Radio Lucifer get so successful that they got onto Top Of The Pops 2 dude!???

Tee hee :laughing:

Super Transformation Valkyrie #1 it will be worth the 3 ' date='superb track off of Fudge Fanzine 8, available now only 2,it really is a BELTER[/quote']

Inside information tells me this is almost certain.

Hm' date=' I've just noticed, he looks a bit like Brian Ferry![/quote']

Jonny A-Go-Go doesn't look like Bryan Ferry...does he?

bryan_ferry_270.jpg

bryan-ferry.jpg

mccabe_ferry3.jpg

I ain't convinced Phillip...

bryan_ferry3.jpg

Okay, maybe this one does look like Jonny A-Go-Go then...

But he will always be Shakey A-Go-Go-Green Door to me!

shakin_stevens_001.jpg

OH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIEEEEE!!!!

You know whats funny about that pic above?, thats probably gonna be what the Psycho A-Go-Go reunion gig in about ten years time is gonna look like lol

shakin_stevens_009.jpg

"And this one folks is called 'A Hunka Hunka Hot Dang In Tha City!!! Yeeeee haaaaa!"

while the audience...Hardcore Mel and Cluskey Woowar(left and right, below) look on

Polka_Gals.jpg

ROCK ON TOMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!

Denim and white trainers!!!

I wonder what Mr Stevens is up to today?

He works in that video rental store/sun tan salon on King Street doesn't he?

shakin_stevens.jpeg

See??...look here's a picture of him with another satisfied suntanned customer!

:laughing: