aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DIZZY STARR

free car parking?

watch you don't get a 85 parking ticket

This is not a parking ticket, instead its a "Parking Charge Notice," ie an invoice, issued by a predatory private contractor.

Which is pretty-much unenforceable. ;)

I never really spend longer than 2 hours shopping up town during the day, so make do with Morrison's.

What I would like to know is if there are any car parks that are free at night time, as those pesky night traffic wardens have scared me off my usual parking spot at the Tunnels.

I never really spend longer than 2 hours shopping up town during the day, so make do with Morrison's.

What I would like to know is if there are any car parks that are free at night time, as those pesky night traffic wardens have scared me off my usual parking spot at the Tunnels.

As I found out today, you can park in Chapel Street multi-storey on a Saturday night for free as long as you collect before 1pm on Sunday.

Were you at the game today, Ross?

Nah... i'm still trying to get over the anger I felt on the 20th Dec.

This week I won tickets in the school raffle for a Dons game of my choice; which will make it the 5th time i've seen the Dandies this season. Scary stuff :up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

The fuckers aren't dishing tickets out beside the Tunnels on Saturday nights now are they!? :swearing:

The fuckers aren't dishing tickets out beside the Tunnels on Saturday nights now are they!? :swearing:

Saturday nights are never a problem - single yellow lines are (mostly) your oyster on a Saturday night after 6pm. Just remember to check the signs for ones which do operate on a Sunday. All going well then you're golden until 8am on Monday morning.

I don't know, but I wouldn't like to find out the hard way.