aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Mac

Name the Video Game Systems.

I got 30. But thers heaps it doesnt have in there (Jaguar, Pegasus etc). And nothing registered when I typed NeoGeo. Can't believe I forgot the Gamecube though!

Guest treader.

You got 41 out of 69 Video Game Systems (released in the U.S.). See the most missed!

Or perhaps you want to play again.

cool.

Guest treader.
I got 30. But thers heaps it doesnt have in there (Jaguar, Pegasus etc). And nothing registered when I typed NeoGeo. Can't believe I forgot the Gamecube though!

it's in that system as Neo Geo. Two words. I got caught with that one. Had to try a couple times.

I got 38.

I missed a few completely obvious ones.

What makes me feel even more stupid is that my Gamecube is sitting on a shelf right beside where I'm sitting now and I still forgot about it. Its at eye level and I didn't put it in!

26. Poor show, but I'd never heard of most of the ones I didn't get. What the fuck is a Sega Nomad?

oh christ i forgot about that, like a portable mega drive which took MD carts.

I'm just gutted i put in Master System but totally missed Master System 2, i had a bloody Master System 2, it was my first console! retard.