aberdeen-music

House for sale

Hog

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up cloud. we're talking about murderers and paedophiles.

One paedophile was housed in Kemnay, his house was like Fort Knox, what with the security cameras and the rest.

(yes, putting a paedophile in Kemnay, a village well known for having a lot of young families with kids...not the smartest move)

• 3 weeks later...
Well, the house has now been up for sale for over a month. Not even a single phone call...

I know that Xmas isn't the best time to sell but I thought that I would have had at least a call or someone wanting to have a look!:down:

don't give up hope. we didn't have a single phone call for a month then sold to the first and only person who viewed.

Of course you can....

I know...the photos are shite :laughing:

OK, please remember I'm just trying to help. Some of these observations are mine, some Mrs Bigsby's, and we have of course both been to your house (her more often than me).

1. The photos... well I'm sure technically they are great, but they just don't sell the place very well I'm afraid. In the main pic, I didn't recognise your house, with the frost and everything it just looks very gloomy and uninviting.

2. Maybe it's just the angle, maybe it's the fact that part of the doorframe appears to be in shot, but the bedroom looks very small in the pic.

3. The avocado suite and old fashioned matt round the toilet make the bathroom look VERY dated. A new, white suite would cost a couple of hundred quid, but could give you the edge. You should have cleared away all the shampoo bottles etc before taking the photo and taken the can of lynx or whatever it is off the window sill. There also appears to be a measuring jug or something in your bath?

4. You say you have installed a new kitchen - why no photo? A picture of the nice new kitchen would surely be much better than the outdated bathroom?

5. Mrs Bigsby reckons the carpet in the living room puts people off and putting down laminate would be a good idea.

Hope this is useful, and good luck!

I'd also like to chip in and say that the double bedroom doesn't exactly look like a double bedroom in the picture. It's just a picture of a computer and a desk with no real suggestion as to how open it is. ie. if there was in fact a double bed in the room, then how much more room is there?

I'd also like to chip in and say that the double bedroom doesn't exactly look like a double bedroom in the picture. It's just a picture of a computer and a desk with no real suggestion as to how open it is. ie. if there was in fact a double bed in the room, then how much more room is there?

I'm guessing it's not currently in use as a bedroom. Looking at the picture I'd also guess it's one of those double bedrooms that gets the name because it's technically possible to fit a double bed into, but you'd never be able to enter the room if you did.

The pictures are of very little help I'm afraid, you should know this. You're also within your rights to get better ones done I think. In fact as a professional, you'd do a much better job yourself.

But on the other side everyone ripped into the pictures of Dave's flat and it sold to the first person who came to see it, so that says a lot for the opinion of Aberdeen-Music.

I'm guessing it's not currently in use as a bedroom. Looking at the picture I'd also guess it's one of those double bedrooms that gets the name because it's technically possible to fit a double bed into, but you'd never be able to enter the room if you did.

The pictures are of very little help I'm afraid, you should know this. You're also within your rights to get better ones done I think. In fact as a professional, you'd do a much better job yourself.

But on the other side everyone ripped into the pictures of Dave's flat and it sold to the first person who came to see it, so that says a lot for the opinion of Aberdeen-Music.

I recognised that it wasn't being used as a bedroom, but to me it doesn't shout bedroom, it shouts picture of a desk.

And I think you're right about the bed thing. If the room ends at the edge of the picture, I'd class that as a single bedroom.

Cheers for the pointers.

I have never sold a house before (as you can probably tell).

To be realistic, the house needs some money thrown at it but I really am too busy to do anything about it. I'm just wanting shot of it (thus the price being so low).

However, very good points... cheers Mr and Mrs Bigsby:up:

The 2nd bedroom is my office. The picture of the kitchen is missing because I am still fixing it up.

The bathroom is disgustingly dated....I am thinking of a new suite.

I have a quiet couple of months coming up so I shall implement these changes....all positive.

Thanks again:up:

Pitchforks at the ready, it's attack of the yokels.

I get pissed off when I read things like "some people were saying they had beat up Maxine Carr", in my opinion she has done her time and she should have every right to get on with her life with a sense of normality, without having to worry about being attacked in the street by outraged Sun readers.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I get pissed off when I read things like "some people were saying they had beat up Maxine Carr", in my opinion she has done her time and she should have every right to get on with her life with a sense of normality, without having to worry about being attacked in the street by outraged Sun readers.

Pisses me off as well, invariably a bunch of hackit minks swigging out of beer cans with their 5 unwashed brats in tow. Always fine upstanding citizens of unquestionable moral fibre, right?

My theory is they make this big show of outrage to cover up their own failings, like secretly lusting after the 12-year old who lives next door to them in their sink estate. You can shout all the abuse and throw all the eggs you want, you're still a minky cunt with something perverted to hide. God bless the Karen Matthews generation.

The funniest one was the woman in Liverpool who had her windows panned in for being a paediatrician...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Didn't they also spray paint "PAEDO" on her house?!

That's the one I'm thinking of, maybe they did that instead of breaking her windows. Can't remember all the details except that the slum-scum thought a paediatrician was a nonce.

Pisses me off as well, invariably a bunch of hackit minks swigging out of beer cans with their 5 unwashed brats in tow. Always fine upstanding citizens of unquestionable moral fibre, right?

My theory is they make this big show of outrage to cover up their own failings, like secretly lusting after the 12-year old who lives next door to them in their sink estate. You can shout all the abuse and throw all the eggs you want, you're still a minky cunt with something perverted to hide. God bless the Karen Matthews generation.

The funniest one was the woman in Liverpool who had her windows panned in for being a paediatrician...

Well said...:up: