aberdeen-music

Dananananaykroyd + Copy Haho @ Moshulu

RF Scott

Yeah! There seemed to be a few folk from some club or something (the basement?) milling around. A few of them barged their way to the front for Infinity Milk. Either that or Dana have captured the little black dress/heels/i'll have a soco and coke crowd.

I'd be happy with that, so long as they don't bring meathead boyfriends to throw pints.

Yeah! There seemed to be a few folk from some club or something (the basement?) milling around. A few of them barged their way to the front for Infinity Milk. Either that or Dana have captured the little black dress/heels/i'll have a soco and coke crowd.

God, it is annoying when people turn up at a gig and enjoy themselves. Fuckers.

This was good. Danananaaa were triumphant. Although I bought a shirt and there's specks of what looks like dried blood on it. Disappointing.

Walking back towards home was ace though. We saw two fights. One involved some guy getting thrown into the side of a police car at the end of Belmont St. Danny Dyer should have been in town to make a Bravo documentary about it.

God, it is annoying when people turn up at a gig and enjoy themselves. Fuckers.

I think the problem was that they were doing the exact opposite. They just stood against the back/side walls when the band requested everyone to come forward. The folk that didn't move must have been there for the recorded music. Not the live music.

This was good. Danananaaa were triumphant. Although I bought a shirt and there's specks of what looks like dried blood on it. Disappointing.

Walking back towards home was ace though. We saw two fights. One involved some guy getting thrown into the side of a police car at the end of Belmont St. Danny Dyer should have been in town to make a Bravo documentary about it.

I think the problem was that they were doing the exact opposite. They just stood against the back/side walls when the band requested everyone to come forward. The folk that didn't move must have been there for the recorded music. Not the live music.

If he ever comes anywhere near Aberdeen it'd make my year. :)

both bands were great.

i went down for the wall of cuddles but retreated after as it was fucking loud and any further than the dancefloorand my ears were bleeding.

i think that also maybe the reason some people were pinned to the back.

no reflection on the band and not coz of the clubnight - just it was fucking loud!

In a good way id say for the folk on the dancefloor / atmosphere tho...

Guest idol_wild
Quite a few folk commented to me about the loudness, but I didn't think it was overly loud. I suspect my hearing is fucked though.

Sorry, what was that?

Arf.

I am gutted I had to miss out on this. Again. I still have my cherished memories of seeing them in The Tunnels, but fuck me - I have to see them again pronto! Their recordings just don't do it for me.

I hadn't been to a a loud gig in many moons either, and whilst the volume of live music that I had become unfamiliar with startled me a little, I didn't think it was overly loud. With two drum sets, I actually expected it to be louder. But the sound was clear and audible at least, which is quite strange for a medium/large venue from my experience, but I've never been to any other gig at Moshulu, so I can't compare accurately.