aberdeen-music

Worst band I have heard in a loooong time....

medichi

Jesus o_O I had never given them the time of day before, despite Dan and Ben mentioning them before. There is so much in the way of better metal kicking around out there. They certainly aren't the worst band i've ever heard but they aren't good. :down:

Are you sure that was me or Ben!? Ben thinks they're shit and I'm not overly fond of them... They've got a couple of decent songs and some good grooves here and there.

Not really my thing - although one of their guitar players is meant to be pretty awesome live i.e. he can pull off what they play.

In their defense - whether it works or not, at least they're mixing it up a little. If you wanna hear a worse version of them check out the Human Abstract. Tech. But rubbish.

Are you sure that was me or Ben!? Ben thinks they're shit and I'm not overly fond of them... They've got a couple of decent songs and some good grooves here and there.

Not really my thing - although one of their guitar players is meant to be pretty awesome live i.e. he can pull off what they play.

In their defense - whether it works or not, at least they're mixing it up a little. If you wanna hear a worse version of them check out the Human Abstract. Tech. But rubbish.

You may have been telling me they were shit.

I've been moaning about this lot on the internet for some time, because that's what it's there for isn't it? Moaning.

It's all style and no substance. Just a bunch of spoilt botters locking themselves away in their bedrooms until they can sweep pick in their sleep. They probably should have learned how to string a decent song or melody together first though. Absolutely horrible.

Still, the worst band on earth title for me is still being occupied by the Wombats.

It's all style and no substance.

i bought the album a while back to quickly find out it was just this. the idea is there, but the tunes aren't and the cheesyness is makes it pretty much unlistenable.

the singer does a pirouette in the video for 'bloodmeat'. breaking the mould?