aberdeen-music

nominations for: best newcomer 2004

The Ghost Of Fudge

richard from cr's vote goes to dedalus, after seeing them @ the lemon tree and improving @ sonic deth monkey, twas super.. and oh my this looks suspect after just being voted for by daveofficer, and ahhh this is like the brown paper bag incident which just occured....but i swears i really do think dedalus are the best newcomer 2004.

Originally posted by DR DRAKE

these are local awards for local bands :)

3 out of the 4 members of gloria flaw live in aberdeen. surely a lot of the bands listed have even less aberdeen members than this, just cause they were born and raised in Forres- its not their fault!!

We all know Fickle Public are going to win the International band award so i think we should just announce that one just now. Deservabley too as they are ace

Originally posted by RossP

3 out of the 4 members of gloria flaw live in aberdeen. surely a lot of the bands listed have even less aberdeen members than this, just cause they were born and raised in Forres- its not their fault!!

We all know Fickle Public are going to win the International band award so i think we should just announce that one just now. Deservabley too as they are ace

the gloria flaw haven't played for fudge this year, so they're excluded. you have to have played for us to be nominated (unless the case is exceptional)

fickle public have their work cut out this year, coz we become less are probably gonna be up for best international act too... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I last posted... I have heard the mighty Politik demo.

So my vote lies with Politik.

I thought Dedalus were lurking in shadows last year?

If they qualify, I also vote for them... I would have voted before had it not been for my lurking in shadows theory.

POLITIK + DEDALUS = DEVILISHLY DELISH