aberdeen-music

Lots of nice bass gear

ou7shined

Grumpy girlfriend insists I get rid of some of my excess gear. So grudgingly...

srx300.jpg

Ibanez SGR SRX300

4 string, black (close inspection shows a sparkle finish), very fast neck, low action (set to perfection by myself) mega loud active pups, tone ranges from tight slap to balls oot rock (I think the dude from Killswitch plays a SRX500) to warm jazz. Very good overall condish but 2 barely noticeable wee dings on the rear of the neck but absolutely not noticeable when playing. Comes in crappy spare but vaguely usable gig bag I have. 110

ABM410Combo.jpg

Ashdown ABM 500 evo 4x10 combo

British made (pre china) 575W, hoorin' loud, valve pre, 7 band eq,, sub harmonics (octaver down), gigged but overall great condish. 450

ABM414TCab.jpg

Ashdown ABM 410T cab (deep)

British made (pre china) 600W, 8Ω, gigged but again really great condish. 225

p35011h-970ceea663aad938964e852efde21fbf.jpg

Zoom B2.1u

home use only - mint condish (only used it for a month then the GT6-B came along) - comes boxed with psu, manual, Cubase LE software. 65

Boss-GT6B.jpg

Boss GT6-B

gigged but in mint condish - comes boxed with psu. I also have a Gator bag + midi patch cable to thrown in. 180

I'll do the Ashys for 600 if you take the pair. :up:

The pics are nicked off the web for reference only (the Ashdowns show "round handle" versions, mine have the older square ones - all else is the same except obviously the build quality of the older ones is better) I can provide actual pics on request. I live in Aberdeen and all items can be viewed/played at mine first. Just drop us a line.