aberdeen-music

Slipknot - SECC December

pixie

Anyone else going down to see Slipknot on dec 8th? Heard the support is Machine Head and Children of Bodom for anyone who wants to know.

I bought a ticket for my man but unfortunately i can't go ;(

So was wondering if there was any buses going down from Aberdeen or such? The ticket is for his birthday so I can't ask him about friends going but from what he has mentioned he doesn't know anyone else going.

The last Machinehead album was generic shit a bit like a heavier Trivium. I bet the record company told them to sound like that.

Children of Bodom...what can I say.

Slipknot... the new album is terrible...perhaps around 3 decent songs at a push. They sound like they have run out of ideas.

The last Machinehead album was generic shit a bit like a heavier Trivium. I bet the record company told them to sound like that.

Children of Bodom...what can I say.

Slipknot... the new album is terrible...perhaps around 3 decent songs at a push. They sound like they have run out of ideas.

You are SOOOO wrong about that MachineHead record, but I guess we're never going to agree on that.

CoB - I thought they were a joke band?

Slipknot - terrible is maybe an exaggeration, but it is certainly far from great.

I'd go if it wasn't so expensive (and I have tickets for Gaslight Anthem the week before)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...