aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
HardCoreMin

Screamo-Rock-Post-Harcore band starting up.. Any1?

Right.. heres the story..

Im 19 year old with a ambition to go far with music. i have the material written.. and its rele high quality stuff!

Im sick of the wasters who waste time so apply if u want to actually move places rather thn just be a pub band!

i Have a wide Variation of music taste! im into bands such as

Escape the fate

As i lay dying

Yashin

Flood of red

Dividing the line

Bullet for my valentine

Funeral for a friend

Senses fail

Emarosa

and so on..

Im lookin for a 2nd guitarist, Drummer, Bassist, and vocalist/Screams..

Possibly keys/synth as well but nobody seems to bother with tht insturments ne mre!

pm me on here if ur intrsted like

Hey there,im a guitar player into ffaf right to bleeding through,have own style of playing(so ive been told) i like to write riffs and songs in genral,i write constantly im in a band at the moment but i am looking for people with drive and not a half assed attitude towards things. Give me a shout back if you want to get a jam at captain toms sorted, or werever we can i got practice space at mine but i stay near peterhead..Dave.

......Or 07760282093 Cheers man.

I'm far too fat for screamo, no fashionable polo shirts for me

im away to Edinburgh to see off minor tonight, I wonder if they will be sporting something from the new lyle & scott range / a pair of bent shoes?

im away to Edinburgh to see off minor tonight, I wonder if they will be sporting something from the new lyle & scott range / a pair of bent shoes?

Whats the odds on nit?, tres jealous just heard new stuff today, wish I had a car, Hopefull wednesday will make up for the loss!

dave you wanting to go. if so pm me your number as ive lost it!!!

me and ross may be making a last minute jaunt!

' date=' post: 475848"']dave you wanting to go. if so pm me your number as ive lost it!!!

me and ross may be making a last minute jaunt!

Done!

Sorry for buggering up yer thread btw