aberdeen-music

***Staff Required For Snafu***

Wax

You should head down for 9pm this Sunday as we're hosting a Havana Club cocktail competition featuring pretty much the best mixologists in town. Bars like 99 and Dusk will have entrants, and we'll have our own Brett Murray competing also.

Thanks for the support LB! Constructive feedback is always welcome, but everyone knows that if you post on online forums you have to put up with the lame minority who (from the comfort of their bedrooms/work desks) use the boards as an excuse to rile other users. That's just life!

Thanks for the support LB! Constructive feedback is always welcome, but everyone knows that if you post on online forums you have to put up with the lame minority who (from the comfort of their bedrooms/work desks) use the boards as an excuse to rile other users. That's just life!

Sheesh! Well, that's us told!

I'll leave them to "rip the fuck out of each other". Mixologist still made me laugh though - it's still a bartender to me.

It's like Subway calling their drones "Sandwich Artists".

Anyway, I'm not knocking Snaf, I go there all the time and I've never had a bad experience in the place.

Apart from once.....

Door person - "It's 12 to get in tonight"

Me - "That's a bit steep. Why is it so much?"

DP - "Stacey Pullen is DJing tonight"

Me - (Trying to look clever cos the door girl was fit) "Oh right brilliant. I love her."

DP - "Him....."

:laughing:

I usually have decent nights there, apart from once, when it was so hot and crowded that I actually fainted. When I felt it coming on (extreme light-head) and started tapping on this small bald guy's shoulder and mumbling SOS messages, to which he replied with a push and a get to fuck. All I remember after that is getting up and floating home.

Not really the club's fault though!

My only problem with Snafu is the lay out, which obviously can't be changed. It can get pretty squished at the bar when people are trying to walk between the toilets and dance floor. Lovely place, friendly staff, good music and I get to kick my boyfriend's ass at foozball too, winner!

Sheesh! Well, that's us told!

That wasn't a dig at you!

We're looking at solving the layout problems this summer with a mini-refit that's going to hopefully solve some of the traffic-flow issues. We'll keep everyone updated.