aberdeen-music

Anyone got an interesting car?

framheim

something along the lines of a classic american convertible? or an aston martin? anything a bit 'different'.

i'm getting married in april and need a car but it's going to cost a small fortune to get good cars up from glasgow and i hate the traditional style of wedding cars and those pre-war style cars as well. so if anyone has a car they'd be willing to rent us or drive for us for an afternoon then please send me a pm. i'd like to get some wedding pictures done with it so it has to be in good nick.

any recommendations for places to try is also good. preferably in the aberdeen area, and reasonably priced.

something along the lines of a classic american convertible? or an aston martin? anything a bit 'different'.

i'm getting married in april and need a car but it's going to cost a small fortune to get good cars up from glasgow and i hate the traditional style of wedding cars and those pre-war style cars as well. so if anyone has a car they'd be willing to rent us or drive for us for an afternoon then please send me a pm. i'd like to get some wedding pictures done with it so it has to be in good nick.

any recommendations for places to try is also good. preferably in the aberdeen area, and reasonably priced.

I'm sure there is a classic car rental somewhere in Banchory. Having said that, I am ill and slightly delirious so may have dreamt walking past a row of Rolls Royce's in Raemoir Avenue ...

I'm sure there is a classic car rental somewhere in Banchory. Having said that, I am ill and slightly delirious so may have dreamt walking past a row of Rolls Royce's in Raemoir Avenue ...

it's really not rolls royces or bentley's i'm after. needs to be something a bit cooler.

One of my mates has an older lotus and tvr. Good nick too.

Doubt he'd loan them out though Dave, but I could enquire.

doesn't have to be a loan if he's free for a few hours on april 26th to drive it round stonehaven.

the problem i've had is that for the distance i'm travelling it seems quite excessive to pay hundreds of pounds for a fancy car to come up from glasgow but i don't want a traditional wedding car. it's either a cool but classy sports car or a classic american car. or a taxi.

Eh? Since when?

And why?

i'm okay with them when they're behind a fence or whatever but don't like riding one or being behind them. and since we were kids and i was forced onto one at some silly holiday park.

but it's by the by, horse and cart isn't suitable as it's only for me and i want something more manly, grr *puts on manly muscle pose*

i'm okay with them when they're behind a fence or whatever but don't like riding one or being behind them. and since we were kids and i was forced onto one at some silly holiday park.

but it's by the by, horse and cart isn't suitable as it's only for me and i want something more manly, grr *puts on manly muscle pose*

In that case...

rs514JCB214.jpg

? that would be only slightly funny even if i had made that typo but seeing as it quite clearly says 'onto the horse' then you're just forcing that inuendo in there where it doesn't belong. shame on you.

Ha, good point, I misread it as "into", will teach me not to go online without my contacts in, apologies all round. :)