aberdeen-music

Royal Rumble

Lemonade

well I haven't watched it yet but read the results this morning. I think it's a big crock of shit really. Cena is out injured until Wrestlemania and they've just done this to guarantee he'll get his belt back as soon as he's fit again. Why is that fair? While he's been out Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton have bust their balls to prove they are worthy of a title run (and done a brilliant job, their feud has been great viewing, Jeff especially has really stepped up to the plate) and Cena's just going to get it handed back to him as soon as he is able to return. Pah. Plus don't forget Triple H is due another title run soon despite not doing much recently but Stephanie is pushing to get the belt back on him. Trips v Cena at WM24?

Also, off topic a little, I'm sure guys used to wrestle matches and then enter the Rumble as well. I think the main event would have been better with Jericho, MVP, Flair and Mysterio etc who wrestled earlier on. Just my thoughts. Mind you I haven't actually seen it yet.

Utter pish!!

My problem is that i absolutely cannot stand either Randy Orton or John Cena. The prospect of a WM main event with one of them is bad enough but both.

Jeff Hardy should have been given the belt, even if it was just for one night until they have him lose it on Raw.

That would have been a PPV moment talked about for years and made his accension to main event status complete.

I can see why they didn't though as he does have a rather dangerous style but once hes one of the top guys he won't have as much pressure to do those career shortening spots except on special PPV occassions for dramatic effect.

I have a lot of respect for Cena and I genuinely let out a little yelp when he came down the aisle. I'm not even a fan of his, it was just a good moment. The whole Royal Rumble match was good I thought. Jeff Hardy should have gotten the belt though and lost it next month.

MVP vs. Flair was alright I guess. JBL and Jericho was great. Y2J was wearing the crimson mask, bah gawd! I hope that match was setting up a no disqualification/street fight type of thing at No Way Out.

Edge is probably the top heel in the business at the moment, along with Orton. He's got there by a combination of hard work and building a really good character that fans really love to hate, and not running off sulking because he didn't get a title shot early on. He's just slowly worked his way up the card. Of course, shagging Matt Hardy's missus a few years ago helped, made him the most hated man in the business which is probably one of the reasons McMahon pushed him. I love Edge. Great on the mic, awesome in the ring.

Why make Cena win the rumble if he's not even going to wrestle for the belt at Mania? He's using it at No Way Out instead, and the winner of the Elimation Chamber match at NWO is fighting for the belt at Mania. I'll bet a million pounds Triple H wins that Elimination chamber. Which begs the question why they didn't just let HHH win the Rumble in the first place?

Why make Cena win the rumble if he's not even going to wrestle for the belt at Mania? He's using it at No Way Out instead, and the winner of the Elimation Chamber match at NWO is fighting for the belt at Mania. I'll bet a million pounds Triple H wins that Elimination chamber. Which begs the question why they didn't just let HHH win the Rumble in the first place?

Because then it would have been pointless Cena coming back. I reckon the sudden departure of Lashley brought Cena back earlier. Trips would have won the Rumble if Lashley had come out 30th. Bear in mind there's two world title's too so Cena might be wrestling Edge for all we know, leaving the RAW title for Triple H.

Hardy SHOULD win the Elimination Chamber. But probably won't. Cena coming back has thrown a spanner into the works for his push. There's not enough belts to go around.

Hope the Jericho/JBL feud doesnt continue till Mania though. After building up Jericho for so long its been a bit of a dissapointment so far. Elimination Chamber at No Way Out which will hopefully mean a new champ

Lies! Jericho's return's been great. Good mic work ("Lawler! Lawler! Lawler! Bah gawd JR!"), good ring work, what more do you want? I reckon they'll blow off the feud at Wrestlemania in a Last Man Standing match or something to that effect. And that will be awesome. Y2J and JBL look like they're beating the shit our of each other every time they meet. God bless HDTV and the fact the wrestlers have to work more stiff. Soon WWE matches will be just like All Japan matches. Well, maybe not.

Because then it would have been pointless Cena coming back. I reckon the sudden departure of Lashley brought Cena back earlier. Trips would have won the Rumble if Lashley had come out 30th. Bear in mind there's two world title's too so Cena might be wrestling Edge for all we know, leaving the RAW title for Triple H.

Hardy SHOULD win the Elimination Chamber. But probably won't. Cena coming back has thrown a spanner into the works for his push. There's not enough belts to go around.

Meant to be Edge v Underatker at WM, with the title on the line, and also both their undefeated streaks. (Although technically Edge lost MITB last year, but WWE never let fact get in the way of a good storyline.)

Meant to be Edge v Underatker at WM, with the title on the line, and also both their undefeated streaks. (Although technically Edge lost MITB last year, but WWE never let fact get in the way of a good storyline.)

Shit, yeah I forgot about Edge and Taker. Hmm.. we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out I guess. I want to know where this Vinnie Mac/Hornswoggle/Finlay angle's going.