aberdeen-music

[GIG] imp present: Caribou + Ziggy Campbell @ The Tunnels *POSTPONED*

offramp

meeting up with some old friends who are coming in for this, they saw Caribou the previous times & said their live shows are superb, can't wait for this one

:up:

I just remembered Careering, you've been away for a while, not playing with those famous

people anymore!!!! will have to catch up sometime, but not @ Caribou shoooosh........

I just remembered Careering, you've been away for a while, not playing with those famous people anymore!!!! will have to catch up sometime, but not @ Caribou shoooosh........

that didn't last long!!! been travelling but delighted to be back in Aberdeen, especially in time for Caribou who I am assured is superb in a live club setting

Can we have Ziggy play anyway?

Sorry, when you set up what was going to be a perfect night with both artists in fantastic form, to have one play just ain't going to work, so the whole night is cancelled.

Anyhow IMP has loads of upcoming events, some of which will blow u away...............

Sorry about this, but watch this space very soon..... very very soon