aberdeen-music

BDO final.

Scorge

I watched it for the first time ever few nights back and didn't realise how ace it was!

It was the quarters and watched a scottish guy get knocked out by one of the favourites and Whitlock against some vampire with a shit temper.

Lack of pints though:(

Thornton was the Scottish guy; he'll have a good year. Adams was the other guy; past his best but can still pull in a World Title before retirement. *2 years ago I got Adams autograph whilst drunk in Elgin; strange but true...*

Good final, but like most neutrals, I wanted it to go to the final set :down:

How freaky did Andy Fordham look by the way? Made me feel a little ill for some reason.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
co stompe wins at the "unique" throwing award!

Trawl through the archives (yak) and see if you can find any footage of a Welsh guy called Ceri Morgan. He was on the go in the Bristow era and he had a truly bizarre way of throwing. Looked like he was about to fall over every time.

On topic, cracking final but wanted Whitlock to win. On a side note, a friend's ex plays in the same team as Webster and she had some hysterical put-downs about Webster's missus...

Gutted it's over.

:up: