aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Vaya:

jeez dayeth-sort your crew out-foul mouthed scallywags,oh no wait,then you'd be contradicting yourself...that would suck huh?

and the s.s fucker is in no way better than my vessel,and as for cal your shooting skills would wipe out your entire fleet on seconds,perhaps our cannon master kiriyama (who's actually JAPANESE) could show you some real shooting,you maggot infested landlubbing curr

7000-479

i think so

A. I'll contradict myself If I want, Im the most notorius pirate in the world, If someone doesnt like it...kiss my peg leg.

B. You guys weren't pirate until you got jealous of us and wanted to be just like us.

C. Your Japanese cannoneer doesn't exist outside of the screen therefore you must have no cannoneer and a ship with no-one to man the cannons sucks.

D. Infact theres only about 2 real people in your crew.

E. The S.S Fucker (and two other ships in the fleet) are ALL better than your ship cos its not a series of brown scribbles.

You aren't good pirates, simple as A,B,C (D,E)

Originally posted by haigyman:

i'm NOT always telling you my hair looks girly, i say folk slag me off and say it is!

erm, last week yuo were showing everyone how you can nearly get your hair in a pony tail and how ace it was!

would oyu rather me kil you with a pony tail then?

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Rhiannon:

erm, last week yuo were showing everyone how you can nearly get your hair in a pony tail and how ace it was!

shit, i forgot about that

Guest haigyman

hey i just realised that was 2 weeks ago, haha! u suck! poor pirating AND time-keeping skills

Originally posted by Dayeth:

A. I'll contradict myself If I want, Im the most notorius pirate in the world, If someone doesnt like it...kiss my peg leg.

B. You guys weren't pirate until you got jealous of us and wanted to be just like us.

C. Your Japanese cannoneer doesn't exist outside of the screen therefore you must have no cannoneer and a ship with no-one to man the cannons sucks.

D. Infact theres only about 2 real people in your crew.

E. The S.S Fucker (and two other ships in the fleet) are ALL better than your ship cos its not a series of brown scribbles.

You aren't good pirates, simple as A,B,C (D,E)

A.i'll kiss it,with my chainsaw

B.i was always a pirate-hence why i was in a band called pirates death wish,long before this thread existed,so dream on sucker

C.hmm that's new-so that would mean no actors exist at all.nice one

D.more than that actually,real pirates,not bandwagon jumpers like your rag tag group of "buccaneers"

E.i'm sorry but the S.S fucker appears to have reached it's watery grave along with yourself and cal....and my ship is BLACK,take a look

you aren't good pirates,in fact you aren't even pirates,simple as A,B,C,D and E

Originally posted by haigyman:

hey i just realised that was 2 weeks ago, haha! u suck! poor pirating AND time-keeping skills

Oh yeah thats because a week ago I wasnt at work because it was my birthday, that as the day you went home early because you had a leetle too much too drink, BAD PIRATE CANT HANDLE ALKYHOL AND GOES TO BED WHEN DRUNK

Your time keeping skills are worse.

Originally posted by Vaya:

A.i'll kiss it,with my chainsaw

B.i was always a pirate-hence why i was in a band called pirates death wish,long before this thread existed,so dream on sucker

C.hmm that's new-so that would mean no actors exist at all.nice one

D.more than that actually,real pirates,not bandwagon jumpers like your rag tag group of "buccaneers"

E.i'm sorry but the S.S fucker appears to have reached it's watery grave along with yourself and cal....and my ship is BLACK,take a look

you aren't good pirates,in fact you aren't even pirates,simple as A,B,C,D and E

A. Real pirates dont need to resort to electric equipment.

B. So ...Silverchair arent actually Silver Chairs.

C. Stupid suggestion, he's evil on screen and doesn't want to come over here and join your crapyp crew.

D. Empty comment

E. Yes...I post from the grave.

Quiet.

Guest haigyman

Oh yeah thats because a week ago I wasnt at work because it was my birthday, that as the day you went home early because you had a leetle too much too drink, BAD PIRATE CANT HANDLE ALKYHOL AND GOES TO BED WHEN DRUNK

Your time keeping skills are worse.

piffle, i didn't have too much to drink as in the "can't handle it" sense, just all my friends went home and convinced me in my drunken state it would be fun.

your spelling sucks too.

Guest haigyman

my new pirate ship (forgive my poor artistic skills)

as you can see it's now pulled by the 4 horsemen (yes! it's 4 horsepower! ahahaha.....hmm) the peasants are still there for added oomph

1950ace.JPG