aberdeen-music

I'm a pirate now

Dayeth

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

a) my hair isn't brown (it's black/blue)

b) i don't have pigtails

c) i think i proved pretty clearly that you guys suck

d) i definitely proved that the other dude shot me in the ankle

Originally posted by scottNP:

i'm not piers morgan though.

and my picture is 7000x more realistic than yours.

you guys can suck ma balls!!

no thanks.but i'd gladly shoot an arrow in them :p....oh wait,i could just get cal with his tremendous archery skills to do it for me :)

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Vaya:

no thanks.but i'd gladly shoot an arrow in them :p....oh wait,i could just get cal with his tremendous archery skills to do it for me :)

i do hope this isn't sarcasm

Originally posted by scottNP:

i'm not piers morgan though.

and my picture is 7000x more realistic than yours.

even if dayeth and haigyman are dead - i'm still going, as is New Found Power - you guys can suck ma balls!!

Yes, yes, I agree with all that...

See, the legend lives on, if you kill one of us new leaders will emerge and we will only grow stronger.

Besides I am not dead, because you failed to make the rope taught when hanging me...AND we have repeatadely killed you in a variety of better ways than you have attempted AND how can you be sure that was me and not one of my many doubles who have had plastic surgery and an eye poked out to look like me.

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Dayeth:

better than yours (The S.S. Useless)

game, set and match. AR!

AHAHAHAHARR ! we win! 1-0 fuckers! yes! go us! not go you! ahahaha! we fucking rock! you fucking suck!

Originally posted by haigyman:

a) my hair isn't brown (it's black/blue)

b) i don't have pigtails

c) i think i proved pretty clearly that you guys suck

d) i definitely proved that the other dude shot me in the ankle

yu are always telling me how girly your hair is and I know that you long to ahve pig tails so i thought I would allow your life long dream to come true befpre I kill you, see I am a nice pirate really

jeez dayeth-sort your crew out-foul mouthed scallywags,oh no wait,then you'd be contradicting yourself...that would suck huh?

and the s.s fucker is in no way better than my vessel,and as for cal your shooting skills would wipe out your entire fleet on seconds,perhaps our cannon master kiriyama (who's actually JAPANESE) could show you some real shooting,you maggot infested landlubbing curr

7000-479

i think so

Guest haigyman
Originally posted by Rhiannon:

yu are always telling me how girly your hair is and I know that you long to ahve pig tails so i thought I would allow your life long dream to come true befpre I kill you, see I am a nice pirate really

i'm NOT always telling you my hair looks girly, i say folk slag me off and say it is!