aberdeen-music

Incubus

psydoll

Incubus is my 2nd fave gig ever!

Only thing was for the first 3 songs the PA sounded really distorted.

I wish you were here was fuckin awesome the crowd really got into it then!

Yeh was kool apart from getting ID'd to get to the bar an a 12yr old jus walking out and the boucer callin me a bellend.

:laughing:

Originally posted by kiki:

is stephen a local celebrity or something? everyone on this forums like "yeah man, i was with stephen" "i saw stephen at the gig" so who is this godlike human being, i feel like im missing out on something!

kiki x

Yes, you are. :dunce:

Anyways, could anyone post up the setlist, or something of the likes so us less priviliged (see what i did there?) souls who wished we were there (oho and again?) could try and imagine the whole experience?

BRANDON GOT NAKED!!!

*ahem*

well topless, but still as good as

the gig was amazing, was down front for brand new but had to move cause it was just madness.

was up at back with lesley and fadgin for incubus so it was ace, to see lesley's face when "a certain shade of green" came on was priceless.

aileen i was one of the girls that was talking to you and stephen on way to get water.....with the red spiderman tee on. *waves*

that would be ace if they did.

Another great bit in the gig.

During circles, in between the interlude and the last chorus where there is a tiny pause and tehy instead held for about 5 seconds and then came blasting out with the last chorus was fucking ace:)