aberdeen-music

Incubus

psydoll

incubus played for aaaaaaaaaages it was ace!!

stephen squealed like a girl when they came onstage, hahahahahaha!

infact i squealed like a girl when they came onstage but i have an excuse!!

i met lots of aberdeen people but i dont know who any of you were so hey! i was the excitable giddy fool with stephen!

are you in!! awesome!!!!!!!!! waited all night for that song, great way to end the show!!!!!

i was in such a state of excitement i even bought some ridiculously overpriced merchandise, never before have i spent 18 on a tshirt - NEVER - its pretty though - and red!!

brand new were ace but the sound quality wasnt the best, last song wasnt sounding too hot but on the whole what an awesome gig!!!

Fuck! It was amazing!

When Brand New came on I was going a bit crazy:P. Singing along to "Okay I Beleive you but My Tommy Gun dont" at the start. Only bad thing I would say was the fact the sound was a bit off and was hard to hear the main riff for "Jude Law and A Semester abroad". The best songs they played were "I will play my game beneath the spin light", "Sic transit gloria", "70x7" and "The No Seat Belt Song". I especially enjoyed "Sic Transit Gloria" as everyone was singing along to the last line of the chorus "Die young and save yourself":)

Incubus next and wow is all I can say. First song that really caught my attention was the second one "Crow left of the murder" great to sing along to that everytime. By "Wish you were here" I decided to crowd surf it over the barrier so didnt notice the first verse of that song. The drum soloing and bass soling form both Jose and the bassist(still dont know his name yet) were superb although playing scotland the brave on bass was quite cheesy:). The best songs played were "Beware! Criminal"(love the chorus of that song to bits), Certain Shade Of Green(Dj Kilmore's "whole Lotta Love" remix interlude was bloody ace) and Are You In(the fills were beautiful:)).

EDIT: Drive was also amazing being played on the piano and then the full band coming in during the end and not to mention Mike's second solo:D

EDIT2: Anti Gravity Love Song was ace especially towards the bit before the sax solo comes in.

Aint gonna forget this show for a long time!

'a certain shade of green' made my evening. i waited all night to hear it and was worried they wouldn't. but that coupled with 'anti-gravity', 'the warmth', a beautiful rendition of 'drive' and the ever-uplifting 'wish you were here' just made my night, overall...=awesome. i liked how every member got a little showcase..that was cool...

brand new....not so awesome...the ballad they did was pretty...the guitarist was metal...although is it wrong i wanted his guitar to smack him inthe face after he threw it in the air? probably...

Quality, how amazing was the drum solo, evenyones jaws were like 8o did you get to the front of the crowd lesley? it was mad as fook. wish you were here and are you in were prob my highlight, just because I love that album, also the warmth is a great tune.

Oh, and dan getting a drumstick....

I thoght Brand New were pure deadnot brand new. I was a bit bored.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Aileen: stephen squealed like a girl when they came onstage, hahahahahaha!

This is true. I just crumbled :O But hell did they rock like a rockin thing. Highlights being Sick Sad Little World, Drive and Certain Shade Of Green. Such a self in dulgent set. Was ace :D