aberdeen-music

What should I go see tonight?

Lemonade

I ended up at 30 Days of Night, t'was fairly enjoyable tho nothing to write home about. Was a good new tellingof the vampire story, tho I couldn't fully enjoy it due to Mellisa George's freakishly inflated lips taking up most of the screen. Gory but no real scary parts. It's like chinese food, It filled me up at the time but not enough to stop me being hungry again like an hour later.... if you know what I mean. If I were a reviewer I'd give it 3 out of 5, and wish I'd gone to Planet Terror instead.

Still...at least you'll be in your girlfriend's good books for a change!

Last film I saw was 'Atonement' in Edinburgh (the ticket guy told me it was 'the feelgood movie of the year'!!!!!!)

:|

feelgood movie

1. A movie that makes your lip tremble, eyes well up and makes you really wish you hadn't gone to see it on your own, and simultaneously glad you went to see it on your own so you don't have to feign nonchalant unmoved-ness when the lights come up.

I think i'll go see Planet Terror tonight after work

If you want to see it, go quick, apparently the box office takings have been dismal and it wouldn't surprise me if it's pulled sooner rather than later.

Can't say I'm surprised, releasing films in the UK six months after the states is crazy these days. Anyone who wants to see Planet Terror is likely to have seen it on R1 or by "other means" by now.

Ive got Planet Terror and Death Proof R1 DVD's, ive had them both for the past couple of months. Machete is the only trailer on them and that was on the Planet Terror DVD.

Yeah also the are making Machete, Robert Rodreguez is directing, i belive Eli Roth may be making Thnksgiving (which is another spoof trailer) but that could be just a nasty rumer!