aberdeen-music

Scientists prove the bible is 100% factually accurate.

Lemonade

I had the Mormons round a couple of years ago. They were very impressed by my in-depth and accurate knowledge of their faith, all of which was gleaned from an episode of South Park. I asked if they were doing the whole street, but they said they had just chosen my house because it was near the bus stop and their bus was due soon.

Wasn't Prince a Jehovas Witness for a while? I'm sure I read reports about him turning up at somebody's house, now that would be cool.

it's fun though, i only did it to see what if they had any logical responces to questions about life etc. i knew i would be shot down first chance someone got on this site grrrrrr, it's no wonder the sites almost dead, everyone is just out to criticise each others comments

Baiting.org - Sex chat gone horribly wrong

They're quite odd people.

One of them gave me an odd sales pitch recently. He didn't actually tell me what he was selling until I asked him about 5 minutes into his pitch.

He kept on asking weird questions and random stuff about satan and every good must have a bad or something. The door closed when I finally found out what he wanted :up:

Its funny how these christian-converter people hand out leaflets that try to scare you into believing in god.. such as

DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND THE LORD?

(picture of cross)

if not you are going to burn in hell eternally!

(picture of fire)

makes me laugh everytime, god loves you so much that if you dont believe in him he'l punish you for so long itl never end, the hypocrisy of it astounds me.

People should be strong enough to discover their own meaning/understanding without resorting to some hand me down belief where everyone who DOESNT believe in it will be punished(i.e hell).