aberdeen-music

Black metal, why do people dress so stupidly?

unbroken

oOMG YouTube - The 10 most ridiculous Black Metal videos of all time

EDIT: the first 2 are parodies, but seriouysly, wait for number 8 and number 5 at least. holy fuck!

EDIT: AHAHAHAHHA, 4, 3 and 2 are even better, and Ive not even seen number 1 yet!

That's a cracking video :up: Do these geezers take themselves really seriously, or are they just having a laugh? Cos some of those are really fuckin' comical...

ahahahahahahaha!

funny fact, did you know that vomitus, for 3 weeks straight outsold everything that had come out at the same time in one up, i cant remember what the big release were at the time, but thats a true story, top sellers for 3 weeks straight. Think the vines had something out at the time.

ahahahahahahaha!

funny fact, did you know that vomitus, for 3 weeks straight outsold everything that had come out at the same time in one up, i cant remember what the big release were at the time, but thats a true story, top sellers for 3 weeks straight. Think the vines had something out at the time.

aye, Franz Ferdinand's album had came out at the time, and we out sold them. I remember walking in and looking at the top sellers list to see "1 - Vomitus - Behold the Defilement of Christ"